NT : i got robbed last night VOL. let it go ?

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i'd be more mad about the green. I'd be coming back the next day like it was "The Town"
riiiiiiiiight. It was purp too

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

i'd be more mad about the green. I'd be coming back the next day like it was "The Town"
riiiiiiiiight. It was purp too

30t6p3b.gif

i would beat the living *%%! outta the 2 "friends" .........good god i would......thing about it is i wouldn't even talk about it.....i'll just catch them slippin
i can't knock the OP for giving it up cause i've seen some big %!% blades before so i'd have to take it by a case by case basis 
laugh.gif
 certain size/sharp knives aint a joke 

i would beat the living *%%! outta the 2 "friends" .........good god i would......thing about it is i wouldn't even talk about it.....i'll just catch them slippin
i can't knock the OP for giving it up cause i've seen some big %!% blades before so i'd have to take it by a case by case basis 
laugh.gif
 certain size/sharp knives aint a joke 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i would beat the living %*$$ outta the 2 "friends" .........good god i would......thing about it is i wouldn't even talk about it.....i'll just catch them slippin

Came in here to post this. BTW, OP, you did the right thing not fighting the dude who robbed you. You don't want to walk around looking like Omar from the Wire over some kicks & bud.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

i would beat the living %*$$ outta the 2 "friends" .........good god i would......thing about it is i wouldn't even talk about it.....i'll just catch them slippin

Came in here to post this. BTW, OP, you did the right thing not fighting the dude who robbed you. You don't want to walk around looking like Omar from the Wire over some kicks & bud.

Your boy(s) definitely did you dirty. Either you get them back or you take the L. If you do take the L, never talk to them again, or let any dude you haven't chilled with in your house.

Ain't no way I'd mess with any shank when I'm highed up either. All of y'all would be shook if some dude you never seen in your life ran up on you like that.

30t6p3b.gif
at your situation.

Your boy(s) definitely did you dirty. Either you get them back or you take the L. If you do take the L, never talk to them again, or let any dude you haven't chilled with in your house.

Ain't no way I'd mess with any shank when I'm highed up either. All of y'all would be shook if some dude you never seen in your life ran up on you like that.

30t6p3b.gif
at your situation.

Originally Posted by Nash

Lol. According to this thread Niketalk is full of hand-to-hand combat experts who would never get robbed.

pretty much, OP you did the right thing.....a knife is still a weapon, and if dude knew how to work that bish....he could have diced you the heck up.

I can understand if he was just trying to fight you bare knuckled, knocked you out and took your !*%....but he still had a weapon that could have cost you your life, who's going to chance trying to take a sharp @** knife away from someone that could possibly be skilled with it?

you can die from one stab wound just as you can from a bullet.

now if you would have said this dude smacked the fire from under you and you gave up your shoes in fear and the pain of his smack....that's something different.

do you know what he looks like though?

Originally Posted by Nash

Lol. According to this thread Niketalk is full of hand-to-hand combat experts who would never get robbed.

pretty much, OP you did the right thing.....a knife is still a weapon, and if dude knew how to work that bish....he could have diced you the heck up.

I can understand if he was just trying to fight you bare knuckled, knocked you out and took your !*%....but he still had a weapon that could have cost you your life, who's going to chance trying to take a sharp @** knife away from someone that could possibly be skilled with it?

you can die from one stab wound just as you can from a bullet.

now if you would have said this dude smacked the fire from under you and you gave up your shoes in fear and the pain of his smack....that's something different.

do you know what he looks like though?

OP ya peoples set u up.. point blank period. no way they step outside thn minutes later dude runs in with a blade. wait u mean to tell me he picked some random apartment and ya boys 2 of them didnt scuffle with dude b4 he enetered and they didnt call and ask where u went. they still rollin up ur tree right now.

OP ya peoples set u up.. point blank period. no way they step outside thn minutes later dude runs in with a blade. wait u mean to tell me he picked some random apartment and ya boys 2 of them didnt scuffle with dude b4 he enetered and they didnt call and ask where u went. they still rollin up ur tree right now.

Back
Top Bottom