NT...I have a question. Do you ever get completely turned off by females who.......

basically...gas themselves up all day long...even if they are attractive? Time and time again, I've come across females who show interest but all they dois talk about who they model for or who they know or what V.I.P. status they are...as if that puts them on a pedestal above everyone else.

Sometimes, I feel like a hater. But really...I don't want to hear about that *!#+. I really don't care either. Then, they get mad when you're notgassing them up like the usual beast and say something off the wall demoting your status all because you're not trying to be on someone's stage or onsomeone's V.I.P. list.
eyes.gif

Dig me?

Sorry...I've been in a couple situations where I've had to completely drop females out of my life, regardless of how attractive they were, because Ididn't want to hear all that nonsense...and one of them popped off out the mouth basically saying I wasn't *!#+ because I was in college.
laugh.gif
However that works...

I dug, but at the same time i hate a girl that has no self confidence....you need the happy medium

Yes, Yes, and Yes. I don't want to come off as a hater either so I just usually keep my mouth shut and ignore them. I wouldn't want to give them morereasons to gas themselves even further.

It's about being humble about what you have and making people go "
eek.gif
I woulda never known"!!

For sure, I know what you're saying.

That's 1 reason why those "girl next door" type girls (that are still HOT) be getting to me
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

the girls that come off as shy but if you get to know them they'll talk your damn ear off
the girls that you find in the library studying on a regular basis
the girls not dressing like sluts to get attention but still dress classy & pull of the sexy look
etc etc.... I could go on

i know exactly what you're talking about... i was talkin to a chick a few months ago who did a lil modeling and txtd back n forth regularly with trickdaddy

funny thing is this chick is definitely not what you would call a dime

I might as well put the stories in here.

Vika...the Russian model/singer/dancer...I was pretty much turned off by her because all she did was talking about who she knew and all that.

Next.

This girl I used to mess with while I was in HS and my early college years was a couple years younger than me. Once she got older, she developed. She was nevertop notch to me...but she considers she is now. She brags all over Facebook or wherever about how she's signing contracts and what not with agencies. Blah.Blah. A dude from her HS throws HS and college parties around here. He starts using her for fliers and what not. Her head is blown up now.

DJ Drama comes to my college a couple months ago for a party. One of my frat bros is trying to get on one of her friends...whom I used to mess with way backwhen...but that's irrelevant. Her friend is staying with my frat for the weekend. The party ends. My frat bro asks the girl he's on to call up herfriend (the "model") so we all can hang out after the party. The "model" says that she has a meeting with DJ Drama and probably won'tbe coming through. A meeting...at 5 in the morning...with DJ Drama. Word?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
So...I call her up basically like...are you serious? This broadsays that this is a "once in a lifetime opportunity" because she's trying to be in a video with DJ Drama. Wow. Then...she proceeds to talk downabout my frat saying that if her friend would have got on with such and such dude in the camp with DJ Drama, she wouldn't be there right now.

Well...excuse us for attending college.
laugh.gif
I basically curse her out overthe phone. Her friend hears it. We start going at it. The "model" comes back and scoops her friend. Night over.

Next.

This girl has been going at me hard for a couple months. However, once again...she brags all day about who she models for or whatever. It's just soannoying. Now I remember why I have opted to talk to mediocre females with brains over attractive, high and mighty ones. I just can't deal with it.
tired.gif

I feel you. At my school the bad chicks think they god's gift to earth and always talkin bout how they VIP this or VIP that and their heads are out of thisworld. unappreciated

Yeah I hate that. Especially when they talk about how many guys are going for her at the same time
smh.gif
modest and humble girls

yeah, there's a thin line between confidence & arrogance... its hard to get an attractive girl whose ego hasnt been boosted by all the loser dudes whotried & failed before.

Gassed girls always expect every dude to just stare & fantasize about them as they walk by, which is why when I see a gassed girl I look the other way.I've had them call me 'mo, just because I ignored them.

smh.gif

There's confidence and then there's conceit...I love a girl with confidence....I strongly dislike girls that are conceited. Irkin' the life outtame sometimes.

And yes, when you're not on their nuts like other guys are, you're called a hater. I hate that...no hate intended.....?

yes....but i have diarrhea of the mouth myself....i put it like this...if you dont think you're fly, no one else will....but there's a fine linebetween narcissism and confidence...

i dont even gas em. i just ignore people like that. attention seekers. bet if you find their insecurity and play on it, they'll come correct...and it'susually some weird *!% too

I've dated the self-porclaimed "most beautiful girl in the world". Needless to say, it didn't pan out so well.

Back
Top Bottom