Nt i just got assigned a "different kind of" roomate

I just checked my assignment then looked dude up on FB and he is interested in men. Should i try to get out of the room now, or not be so shallow we will besuite mates not living in the same room.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
RIP

I'd be outta there with the quickness. Imagine having to hear him smash while you're studying.
sick.gif

Had a gay dude as a roommate last year. It was piff actually. Dude had a CONSTANT flow of females in our house , he always wanted to share his weed, andvarious other drugs, and he always had free wine on deck.

Stop acting like every gay dude wants you and accept it.

-The Juice

you sound like you're already uncomfortable with it, move out while you can...but you should at least meet him first and make sure

This is what I imagine white people felt like when they got black roommates back when our society wasn't so integrated. Just for perspective.

Im dorming with a gay dude now...dude is weird as hell too, everyone in my suite has their own room though so its straight. He aint really all flamboyant withit but we can tell he's gay...its not as bad as it could be...

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Had a gay dude as a roommate last year. It was piff actually. Dude had a CONSTANT flow of females in our house , he always wanted to share his weed, and various other drugs, and he always had free wine on deck.

Stop acting like every gay dude wants you and accept it.

-The Juice

roll.gif

See, in this case, I wouldnt say it's about being homophobic, but more about preferences... I'd much rather hear a chick moaning in the middle of thenight than two dudes
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Rooming with someone is a different story...

Originally Posted by eaalto

This is what I imagine white people felt like when they got black roommates back when our society wasn't so integrated. Just for perspective.

Or when people get an Asian roommate and they automatically think thier GPA is going to go up at least a half point. Or at least thats what I thought when asnagged an asian girlfriend. Come to find out I am helping this ___ with her homework instead. Damn shame
smh.gif

-The Juice

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by eaalto

Or when people get an Asian roommate and they automatically think thier GPA is going to go up at least a half point. Or at least thats what I thought when a snagged an asian girlfriend. Come to find out I am helping this ___ with her homework instead. Damn shame
smh.gif

-The Juice

What is this world coming to?

Back
Top Bottom