NT I need advice Vol. Eyeglasses folks come on in!

Im going to the eye doctor tommorow to get an eye exam and probably get fitted for eyeglasses just wondering what kind of frames did yall got? advice onpicking the right one for me? mine is just going to be mostly for school and not driving...post pics if you can!

yo don't get glasses....i had them for most of my life they were kind of a pain
if i were you i would get contacts, i've had em for the past 2 months and its been a lot better in imo

i love big frames.
smile.gif

here are mine - they're by oliver peoples. they also have it in black, maybe you'll like those better?

file_4.jpg

I have a couple pair of those plastic, dual-colored joints. They're pretty stylish and can be worn anywhere.

Originally Posted by black chiney

yo don't get glasses....i had them for most of my life they were kind of a pain
if i were you i would get contacts, i've had em for the past 2 months and its been a lot better in imo

I disagree, i think its better to get glasses, i have been wearing contacts and all it has done is made my vision worst than it already was and i have beenwearing them for more than two whole months. I had to get some glasses, i wear them at home and wear the contacts sometimes.

I just got these D&G frames a week ago. I only need to use them for reading and when I'm on the computer otherwise I would of got contacts.

DG-5059-eyeglasses-281.jpg

Just get a thick framed no name brand.

Since they're going to be your first pair, you're most def going to break them. It just happens.

With a thick frame, they'll be more durable.

Just, for the love of god, don't get wire frames.

yeah glasses are a pain, my friend would always get his broken during gym class, it was hilarious watching him get all pissed off because a girl bounced abasketball into his face and broke them in half
laugh.gif

im just going to be needing them in class and reading...im taking some online classes also so im gonna be in front of a computer screen a lot

Back
Top Bottom