NT I need help Vol. Email To Teacher UPDATED

Graduation from High School for me is in 3 weeks and I have 2 weeks left of school.
I'm fine in all my classes besides my history class
I need a B(79%) to pass for the year/Graduate, right now I have a 72.39
I dont think I'll be able to pass with just regular work cause I dont think she will give us much. I NEED TO GRADUATE
So I'm planning on writing her an email to get me to pass the class, but im not sure what to say in it.
Thanks
Please be serious NT
smokin.gif

UPDATE:
After class today(I was an angel in class lol) I heard the 2 teachers talking so I walk back in the class and they say "there he is", and they were talking about me saying how i care about my grade now blah blah, but anyway.... I tried to talk to the main teacher and she says she cant and to come tmw morning after school, so im going to come like 15 mins early...What should I say to get her to feel for me, I need advice ppls, thanks

No importa que sea mayor que yo
Hoy la quiero en mi cama
Y no malinterprete mi intencion
Es que no aguanto las ganas
Por eso he venido a decircelo
Hoy la quiero en mi cama
Dame un chance

Ask if you can have another assignment to complete for extra credit or if you can re-write a paper you previously did poorly on. She isn't going to say "o look I got an email begging me to pass, I will just pass him." But I'm sure she doesn't want to fail you so just find common ground were you can do some extra work to earn the higher grade.

or follow the suggestions above lol....

79%? Damn, I wouldn't have passed either.

I think you need a sit-down with her. You can't see emotions thru an email, and this occasion calls for it.

Yo, I just saw you posted this earlier today:

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

YOOO IN 2 WEEKS WE WILL FEEL AXACTLY THE SAME WHEN I GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL!!!

You countin' them chickens already fam?

Graduation from High School for me is in 3 weeks and I have 2 weeks left of school.
I'm fine in all my classes besides my history class
I need a B(79%) to pass for the year/Graduate, right now I have a 72.39
I dont think I'll be able to pass with just regular work cause I dont think she will give us much. I NEED TO GRADUATE
So I'm planning on writing her an email to get me to pass the class, but im not sure what to say in it.
Thanks
Please be serious NT
smokin.gif
Im sry to say but summer school
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

How does a C not allow you to graduate? You go to a weird school.

Nah i got:
1st quarter: E( didnt go to 4th pd. for the whole Quarter)
2nd quarter: E
3rd Quarter:D
4th Q: I need a B to graduate, if i would have got a C last quarter i would need a C this Q.

Nah i got:
4th Q: I need a B to graduate, if i would have got a C last quarter i would need a C this Q.

What were you doing man?

You must be dumb.  History is an easy class.  You better get a 100 on your final then.  I doubt she'll pass you just b/c you ask.

Nah i got:

E's?? lol

better than Z's i guess...

Back
Top Bottom