NT. I need help. What Car is about the same speed as G35 and around same price?

youngkd3

Banned
I dont want a infiniti at all because everyone i know has one, but that thing is very fast, i want a fun fast car, but not that. help.

Originally Posted by J Burner

The Nissan Altima coupe 350Z is pretty much the G35 with a Nissan sticker on it...

ohwell.gif
, the altima coupe is exactly what it says it is... an altima with 2doors.

that car sucks.

OP, read some reviews & comparos...

to be more precise, the G35 is a 350Z with super nice leather seats, navi, and a slightly higher engine output, but I'm just sayin that to be adouche
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

is350? but the new g35s are faster than the is350, so maybe an is-f?

is-f is way faster than a g35 and more pricey

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

The Nissan Altima coupe 350Z is pretty much the G35 with a Nissan sticker on it...

ohwell.gif
, the altima coupe is exactly what it says it is... an altima with 2 doors.

that car sucks.

to be more precise, the G35 is a 350Z with super nice leather seats, navi, and a slightly higher engine output, but I'm just sayin that to be a douche
tongue.gif

i think the 350z actually performs better since its lighter and produces the same amount of power

i said no infiniti's. anything else u guys said a is-f that thang is way to much. i'll prolly look more into the 350z.

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

I dont want a infiniti at all because everyone i know has one, but that thing is very fast, i want a fun fast car, but not that. help.
laugh.gif
No it's not. It's quick at best, but definitely not fast.

The 350Z is essentially the G35 w/o the back seats. Not that the back seats on a G35 coupe is useful for grown adults, but it's useful to carry stuffaround that's too big to fit in the small trunk. Both cars share the same VQ35 engine.

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

laugh.gif

The 350Z is essentially the G35 w/o the back seats. Not that the back seats on a G35 coupe is useful for grown adults, but it's useful to carry stuff around that's too big to fit in the small trunk. Both cars share the same VQ35 engine.
Seriously, a stock g35 coupe is fast, but not as fast as people think. It is advertised at 300hp? Well close to 300, put that thing in a dyno andits nowhere near that. A modified g35 on the other hand
pimp.gif

For the OP, keep in mind the g35 is RWD, get another RWD car. Id suggest the Hyundai Genesis as well. Dont let the haters tell you, "its a Hyundai".**** of here with that, it shares the same engine as an Evo X. Go figure.

Originally Posted by Young Stutta

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
What's the difference?
A fast car pushes you back into the seat.
smile.gif
A common barrier used by car guys is that if the car is in the 12s, it's reasonably fast.

quick is getting to 60 mph in under 5 (debatable)

fast is 160 mph and up (also debatable)

in america anyway.

Originally Posted by Black Entourage inc

ohwell.gif
, the altima coupe is exactly what it says it is... an altima with 2 doors.

that car sucks.

to be more precise, the G35 is a 350Z with super nice leather seats, navi, and a slightly higher engine output, but I'm just sayin that to be a douche
tongue.gif
Word.

I've driven all 4 cars.

G35, now G37 coupe, Sedan
Altima, Altima coupe.

Altimas are not simply G sedans/coupes with different badges. Take an engine swap, transmission swap, and chassis swap and you're on to to something. G35coupe is built on 350z platform not the altima coupe platform. The altima coupe and older g35 coupe may look similar, but the cars are definantly not atoyota-lexus treatment. Yes, Toyota is the master of lazy luxury branding.

OP said he wanted a car as fast as a g35 or g37 and dude said altima
laugh.gif

And before toyu think I'm Altima bashing, I own an A-coupe.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

quick is getting to 60 mph in under 5 (debatable)

fast is 160 mph and up (also debatable)

in america anyway.
Makes no sense because a lot of faster cars out there that can do 0-60 in under 5 and governed not to go beyond 160, most max out at ~140. Whywould you want to go that fast anyway, just redline 1st, 2nd, 3rd or take it to a real track with twisties. Oh wait, you said in America....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom