NT I need those sore throat remedies Vol. ASAP!! **Update** Strep throat

(NH) but everytime I swallow that !!+* hurts like hell, I feel like cutting my head off (nh) word to Britney Spears on South Park.

All seriousness NT I need something that will make me feel better ASAP!!

Thanks
frown.gif

i just got over a throat infection. i had a fever of 105, and couldnt eat anything for about 11 days. Doctor gave me some penicillin and it was gone the nextday. i should've gone to the doctors waaaaaaay sooner than i did.

NT, I've been sick for a long time now, with a headache, cough, sinus pain, swollen glands, etc. At first I was just thinking it was a cold, or maybe asinus infection, which I've had before, but I've also had an on and off fever. I've been browsing the interwebs, and they seem to suggest that Ihave mono. I fit most symptoms, if not all, but I don't feel THAT bad. Is this something I should consider going to the doctor about? I don't want myspleen to rupture, but I don't want to miss a month of sports.

Sorry to steal the thread, but I figured why make a new one?

for the sore throat try cepacol. they have those sprays that you can use but those dont last long at all. get the cepacol lozenge and it will numb your sorethroat for a while.

- tha druggist

Cold-Eez works great. Zinc is a powerful vitamin to fight colds.

find it at wal-mart near the coughdrops

Buckley's should be good too...

besides that, try gargling cayeene pepper and hot water

I'd go with the tea and honey, usually works for me..And i dunno bout that warm ssalt water because everytime since i could remember in school when i wentto the nurse with a sore throat thats all they ever gave you and it never worked
laugh.gif

Good Luck though potna

above items will work to dull the soreness.

if you want to try to make it go away quicker though, just POUND Emergen-C all day.

^ Wrong. That won't help. Salt water, on the other hand, kills some germs, so will an alcohol-based mouthwash like Listerene. At the end of the day though,you can't do much besides treat the symptoms unless it's a bacterial infection and you take an antibiotic

Went to the doc and I got strep, I'm so congested that I have to breathe outta my mouth which is making things worse. I think in the past 48hrs i'vebeen up for like 45hrs no lie, assisted suicide anyone? Paypal ready

I've also been drinkin water every 2mins and have to go to the bathroom evey 5mins, and no matter where I go i'm so cold!! I feel like %*%% and wannadie (not really).

Ima tr the salt & water, I had a soar throat for over a week...nyquill and robitussin didn't work

Ima tr the salt & water, I had a soar throat for over a week...nyquill and robitussin didn't work

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

I've tried all that stuff and its no good since its not a cold.

Originally Posted by 5tan

Honey + Ginger + Water, Boil those together.
Also add a good amount of rum or vodka to kill off the germs (about a quarter of litre to a thermos can) I wouldn't advise taking it on the gothough!

i drink honey and lemon tea but before i drink that i usually gargle tea with extra honey and a little bit of vineger that would just bring up whatever flem isin your throat (pause) of course

Back
Top Bottom