Nt i need your input on a new tattoo i want to get

Ok well my son is going to be born pretty soon, first child btw. Now were going to name him Gabriel and I do want to get a tattoo. I don't know if I want to get his name or if I should get some type of symbol referencing him. So if anybody has any suggestions or pics that would be greatly appreciated. Oh I plan on putting the tattoo on my leg.

My advice? Make sure it is significant to YOU regardless of outside opinion. Don't ask for people's opinions here :lol:

Well yeah I plan on being something I want since it's going to be on my body. But I just wanted to get more ideas from others.

Last edited:
I just have a suggestion of what not to do. Don't get hand prints for a tattoo. My friend's husband did it on his rib cage area and it looks like the dumbest crap ever. Plus hand prints never come out that great anyways.

I think just a nice clear, script font should do the trick. If you want to add more, you can do it on another session.

And what happened to the official tattoo thread?

I was going to suggest footprints. I saw someone on here with their kids footprint on them and it stuck. I liked it a lot.

Just get some dope script like fong said.

Someone post the pic of the nters tattoo. It's his son in space wearing the dunkles. It was so random but super dope work :lol: I love tattoos like that.

honestly bro, do something that is special that resembles him. Myself i waited 2 years after my son was born to get something of him. I found the perfect picture and got his portrait. don't get a portrait of when he's a baby cause he will change completely. wait a little bit.

I wanna get a tattoo with the japanese characters "bukkake" but I'm gonna tell everyone it means wisdom and all the girls are gonna love me right.

Get a barcode tat with is birthdays as the numbers on the bottom. He's a "product" of you.

I don't know. I just think it looks tacky. Like this kind of stuff should just remain in a scrapbook....not a tattoo.

ian-arm4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom