NT i was succesful UPDATED

i posted a few months ago how during the summer i was gonna go on my first real diet ever. i started off at 270, im usually around 260 but i gained a bunch after i got injured and couldnt play spring football. i am currently at 235. this is the most weight ive ever loss and it wasnt even hard. im 17 and about 6'2''. all i did was do a carb diet and jog a mile everyday and i lost all the weight in 1.5 months

edit
heres the original post a couple months ago but this is when my hand wasnt broken so i was lifting everyday
http://niketalk.com/topic/169893
but what really motivated me was when i went to my friends gradutaion and i could barely fit my dress clothes

UPDATE-------------------------------------------------------------------------
so i made this post to track my record. after i got down to 235 i lost 10 more pounds and was at 225. a couple months ago football season ended and now im back up to 250. and ima try to cut some fat so in the summer i can bulk up so i can be prepared for football season. i wanna get back to 220 and i dont wanna do the carb diet because that killed my body. currently im working out 5 days a week and they are pretty intense workout and i do some cardio. anybody have diet tips?

And no pics?
nerd.gif

Congrats.

Your still young, you can drop this weight in a heartbeat.

If you havent already, start eating right and youll be good.

my diet was no carbs or sugars. basically i couldnt eat any breads, pasta, soda, and even fruit. all i really could eat was meat and vegetables. i couldnt eatthe good vegetables either liike potatoes and corn

If some people would just cut out soda alone and jog 1 lap a day. They would be amazed.

^lol came in to do something similar

but congrats man been tryin to lose some extra weight but I'll do it tommorow.

how does one get to 270 at such a young age? id forever be haunted at knowing I could be back there instantly if I steer too far away.

going cold turkey on all those carbs isnt that great either. just because that may have caused the weight gain doesnt mean its bad stuff. I would slowly workback in fruits.. infact my whole diet is essentially carb based and im fine. so its not a devil food
laugh.gif
. lastly most veggies are calorie less filler foods. corn is terrible nutritionwise and even potatoes.. Id honestly be worried if thats all youre getting. some of those vitamins in fruits are essential

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

how does one get to 270 at such a young age? id forever be haunted at knowing I could be back there instantly if I steer too far away.

going cold turkey on all those carbs isnt that great either. just because that may have caused the weight gain doesnt mean its bad stuff. I would slowly work back in fruits.. infact my whole diet is essentially carb based and im fine. so its not a devil food
laugh.gif
. lastly most veggies are calorie less filler foods. corn is terrible nutrition wise and even potatoes.. Id honestly be worried if thats all youre getting. some of those vitamins in fruits are essential
honestly if u know what ur talking about help me asap. ive been feeling like $@%* the passed couple days and i honestly think it because of nosugars. if u could help pm me a diet plan. and im not the tpe that eats 4 times a day n stuff i eat when i hae time and im bored so thats been the hardest onme because everyone is saying eat breakfast for ur metabolism but i just cant.

edit also i wasnt the obese fat when i was 260 becuase im very active and play football, actually have a couple schools looking at me for football. but when ihit 270 thats when i realized i was fat fat

Originally Posted by paliplaya2010

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

going cold turkey on all those carbs isnt that great either. just because that may have caused the weight gain doesnt mean its bad stuff. I would slowly work
back in fruits.. infact my whole diet is essentially carb based and im fine. so its not a devil food
laugh.gif
. lastly most veggies are calorie less filler foods. corn is terrible nutrition
wise and even potatoes.. Id honestly be worried if thats all youre getting. some of those vitamins in fruits are essential
honestly if u know what ur talking about help me asap. ive been feeling like $@%* the passed couple days and i honestly think it because of no sugars. if u could help pm me a diet plan. and im not the tpe that eats 4 times a day n stuff i eat when i hae time and im bored so thats been the hardest on me because everyone is saying eat breakfast for ur metabolism but i just cant.

edit also i wasnt the obese fat when i was 260 becuase im very active and play football, actually have a couple schools looking at me for football. but when i hit 270 thats when i realized i was fat fat

I'm far from a dietitian, but from what I hear of people losing weights by cutting carbs is they still eat some but never after 6pm or so, or too close tobedtime. when you let carbs sit in your body inactive is when it turns into fat. so I would greenlight some carbs for breakfast and lunch, probably some wholegrains would be best. moderation is the key.

eek.gif
wow. you lost all that weight from only jogging a mile a day for a monthand a half? you must be starving yourself

^^^starving yourself is not a good idea dude you gotta eat eat and eat replenish all that fat your burning.

Back
Top Bottom