NT, I'm going to the movies with my girls mom.

I'm a senior in HS and my girl is a junior. I found out the only way my girl could go out with me today is if her mom tags along with us at the movies. Shewon't be sitting by us and possibly going to a different movie anyway. I feel pretty bummed however that her mom is coming along for the ride and I thinkI'm making a bigger deal out of this than I should. What are some other ways I can look at this situation that will make me feel better, or is it reallylame for her mom to be tagging along?
tired.gif

fail. i read this title and thought u were goin on a date with ur girls mom and gonna ask us if u should move a move or not.

That is the most overprotective parental move I've ever heard. Your taking a L for that one. Try to find a new chick while
your out there, this one ain't gonna cut it.

Originally Posted by majik214

NT needs an age limit or something. Lot of sheltered kids here...
Your name is Johnathan, though, leave the OP alone

and OP, do you happen to be black? whats your nationality and whats the girls nationality?

Originally Posted by One Love

Be a gentleman.
Word trust me dude.

Just go along and maybe she will pay for the food. I mean if the chick you going with is worth the hassle.

Thenb maybe moms will be real cool and you can smash in her house... once the guard is down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by majik214

NT needs an age limit or something. Lot of sheltered kids here...
Your name is Johnathan, though, leave the OP alone.
What does his name have to do with his statement?

It's not even that serious, like you said she ain't going to be watching the same movie, and if she is she's going to give you some space. It doesseem a little weird, but some people are just overprotective, it's their nature. Are you going to be driving? If she's tagging along and she'sdriving then think of it as if you don't even have to pay for gas
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

That is the most overprotective parental move I've ever heard. Your taking a L for that one. Try to find a new chick while
your out there, this one ain't gonna cut it.
^ Don't take that advice

Your girl is probably embarrassed that her mom is really over-protective...I think you should try to at least make it seem casual/normal if you like the girl...she'll respect you for that.

I'm not worried of smashing my girl i've already done that and this isn't a first date or anything we've been out before the mom just wants totag along today. We've been together for three months I guess the moms just wants to see a movie
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom