NT...is BillMeLater safe?

I used it for the first time last month, so I don't have that much knowledge. I hope it is cause I'm using the 6 months no interest thing right now
ohwell.gif

I used it for the first time last month, so I don't have that much knowledge. I hope it is cause I'm using the 6 months no interest thing right now
ohwell.gif

Always wondered how it worked. So they send you a bill as borrowed money?

Do they give you a credit limit and such or is it just one time use only?

Always wondered how it worked. So they send you a bill as borrowed money?

Do they give you a credit limit and such or is it just one time use only?

Yes is very safe, I use it all the time. basically whenever u want to purchase something and BILLMELATER is a payment option, depending on your credit and stuff you will be able to use it. You will have to create an account online first and once you purchase something, you will be able to see your balance online and pay it monthly like a credit card bill. I think they also send you paper bills unless you want the account paperless. Interest rate is hella low if any, I personally use it, pay it off and reuse it over and over, but they do give u a limit.

Yes is very safe, I use it all the time. basically whenever u want to purchase something and BILLMELATER is a payment option, depending on your credit and stuff you will be able to use it. You will have to create an account online first and once you purchase something, you will be able to see your balance online and pay it monthly like a credit card bill. I think they also send you paper bills unless you want the account paperless. Interest rate is hella low if any, I personally use it, pay it off and reuse it over and over, but they do give u a limit.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

That's good to know.  I thought it was a one time use kinda thing per purchase.

That's good to know.  I thought it was a one time use kinda thing per purchase.

I signed up for this, I got accepted. I got really worried because I've heard a lot of Horror stories with using Billmelater.

I signed up for this, I got accepted. I got really worried because I've heard a lot of Horror stories with using Billmelater.

It's safe. Basically it's like having a credit card account. You can make online purchases on Eastbay, Finishline and other online retailers. Once you establish an account, they'll determine how much credit they will give you.

I use it as well and pay it in full so it doesn't accrue much interest. I mainly use it for Eastbay and Finishline purchases.

It's safe. Basically it's like having a credit card account. You can make online purchases on Eastbay, Finishline and other online retailers. Once you establish an account, they'll determine how much credit they will give you.

I use it as well and pay it in full so it doesn't accrue much interest. I mainly use it for Eastbay and Finishline purchases.

I use it all the time too. Try to pay it off as soon as you can though. That APR is a killer. Im starting to like how more websites are starting to use this method.

This happened about a week ago

I bought some shoes on finishline.com. I didnt like them so I returned them at my local mall. They gave me cash back. This might be good or bad. I LIKED IT.

I use it all the time too. Try to pay it off as soon as you can though. That APR is a killer. Im starting to like how more websites are starting to use this method.

This happened about a week ago

I bought some shoes on finishline.com. I didnt like them so I returned them at my local mall. They gave me cash back. This might be good or bad. I LIKED IT.

I accidentally created 2 accounts with them which i dont know how that happened. I guess they both are the same account

I accidentally created 2 accounts with them which i dont know how that happened. I guess they both are the same account

how high of a limit do they give you? is that determined by your credit?

how high of a limit do they give you? is that determined by your credit?

Back
Top Bottom