NT keep it official... how many of yall can dance ?

live boy d

Banned
smh.gif
everytime i go to a party i hit the wall and never touch the dance floor. When a female ask me to dance i always give some lame excuse like "my stomach hurts" or "real men don't dance" i rather just lean on the wall and have the female grind on me but not all females are like that some actually want to dance to a song they like with a person they are feeling and have a good time. I mean me not knowing how to dance is really starting to bug me anybody suffer from my condition ?

Stay behind her and follow her mass with your crotch. That's the standard thing I guess. Usually she'll move to the music so listen and groove to learn her grinding patterns so you're not lost. And lean back a little, don't look like a human jacket. You can hold her hand up too depending on how y'all feel/what the song is. Sometimes you can stand still and let her grind and get sexy on you too. Practice makes perfect, don't be afraid to get out there esp. if she's the one who invites you.

smh, dancing aint even dancing anymore

but in any case, I realized I need to go back to DR to learn how to dance to spanish(OMGZ NOT FROM SPAIN!) music again
felloff hard

You must be clumsy as hell or not have any rhythm.. just move with her hips. Keep your hand on her side, or drag her arm around.. etc. Be confident and get with it.

Im like AC Slater on that dance floor b.
Givin chicks the mean daggerin from coast to coast.

im white and i still dance. just get drunk, you will dance. The first time is the hardest. Im not the best dancer, but when youre drunk you just feel like youre the best dancer haha. just dont be scared, you will get rejected from time to time, everybody does. just play it off and go on to the next one

to So Slickening yea like i prefer girls to grind on me when im leaning on a wall because when they take it to the dance floor idk man it's like my knees lock but when im on the wall i can lean back and fake smash. Some chicks just feel like dancing off the wall is more "intimate" and "classy" and another problem i have is when they want to dance face to face all close like im terrible at that, and to Storm2006 im puerto rican and black

I'm a woman, and I can dance. And I mean actually dance, i.e. salsa, tango, etc., not that grinding nonsense. I love Spanish clubs.

I've dance like actually dance to Latin music. I guess I'm alright at it but for some reason I get nervous yet, when it's hip hop and all that grinding stuff I'm pretty loose out on the floor. I hit her with my flex, dougie etc!

Back
Top Bottom