NT keep it official... how many of yall can dance ?

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

I want to get down like this.
frown.gif
pimp.gif
damn man i need to learn this
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

i can do bhangra pretty dam good (youtube it)

and at the parties/clubs I just get drunk & start dancing whatever, i just keep with the beat & its all good from there.
last two parties tho I played my punjabi music & started teaching everyone some moves then we all got down punjabi stlye

When I'm relaxed yea I'm fine. But I'm at my best in more structured dances like the waltz and stuff since I my mom made me take classes when I was in grammar school. Can't really hate on them now because they do help on the dance floor. And they actually helped with my footwork in basketball.

I used to know how to dance merengue/salsa good, but since i didnt dance in so long i lost it. I was dancing with some chick at a party awhile back and i was completely lost shorty gave me the
eyes.gif
face. Got me feeling
tired.gif
frown.gif
and she started dancing with a another dude...
Im never dancing again, i feel you OP.
tired.gif
(nh)

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

I used to know how to dance merengue/salsa good, but since i didnt dance in so long i lost it. I was dancing with some chick at a party awhile back and i was completely lost shorty gave me the
eyes.gif
face. Got me feeling
tired.gif
frown.gif
and she started dancing with a another dude...
Im never dancing again, i feel you OP.
tired.gif
(nh)

damn man that's rough, see i don't want that to happen to me.

I usually just let them grind on me and move according to the way they move, but once I start drinking a little and I'm to the point that I don't give a damn. Then I usually start letting my hands go where they may. Usually up their shirt, not groping them, but usually their stomach. This is also accompanied by some game I'm in her ear with. If she is feeling me, we gone back to the crib and its on. Doesn't always work, but what the hay I'm gone off whatever I'm drinking anyway, and its on to the next one.

2 step - A

me grinding her - A

beyond that, I fail... miserably.
tired.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

But I do know this Oregon redneck with a MEAN salsa.
roll.gif
nerd.gif

I can, but I keep it simple. No need to be uprocking and #@@% with a woman like I'm about to battle her looking like...

My $+@$# dont you live uptown...come with me to a party you wont have to worry about any of that

or just hit em with "the fatality"

I know how to dance and the only grinding I'll do is with a boyfriend never with some random guy I don't know.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

My $+@$# dont you live uptown...come with me to a party you wont have to worry about any of that

or just hit em with "the fatality"
AYO!!!! at blu52 lmao!

Back
Top Bottom