NT keep it official... how many of yall can dance ?

Originally Posted by that WAVE

My $+@$# dont you live uptown...come with me to a party you wont have to worry about any of that

or just hit em with "the fatality"
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
THAT WAVE
pimp.gif

I dominate on the dance floor
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Retired quite a few women who thought they were gonna put it on me. Dubbing, dancehall steps, two steppin, old school hip hop, new school hip hop, salsa, merengue and bachata. I do it all. My salsa and merengue need work though lol, gotta master those turns.

I don't dance. I buy tall *!% drinks and two step, if that. You can't/don't have to "dance" with 2 Amaretto Sunrisees on tuck
embarassed.gif

I'm nice for a regular person. I'm just so-so if you are talking about people who have danced their whole lives on some professional dancer thing. That keeps me motivated to get better.

I get a lot of girls saying "I can't do all that" or "I can't keep up with you" when I go up to dance with them. I mostly keep it to a 2 step for most of the night with a few moves here and there(waves, short glides, spins) unless the DJ is nice and I really get into it.

What type of dance we talkin'?
-Grinding: Yea I can manage mos def

-Actual hip-hop dancing: Depends
laugh.gif

-African dancing (soukous/ndombolo/coupe decale) - I'm actually OKAY. Especially when I'm loose.
I've been watchin' youtube vids to keep up

-Salsa or Zouk and all that other stuff: I have the movement down
laugh.gif
. I don't think it's THAT hard in my opinion.
I've seen Africans that can dance like that no problem.

cguy610 wrote:
I'm nice for a regular person. I'm just so-so if you are talking about people who have danced their whole lives on some professional dancer thing. That keeps me motivated to get better.

I get a lot of girls saying "I can't do all that" or "I can't keep up with you" when I go up to dance with them. I mostly keep it to a 2 step for most of the night with a few moves here and there(waves, short glides, spins) unless the DJ is nice and I really get into it.
Sounds like a bad dancer with too much confidence if I ever heard of one..

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

cguy610 wrote:

Sounds like a bad dancer with too much confidence if I ever heard of one..

I don't know how you even got that I was even that "confident" in my dancing by that post but whatever. 

If anything I'm keeping it real here.  I've also had people ask me if I took lessons, tell me I'm a great dancer, tell me I could perform somewhere, etc, etc. But I pretty much ignore it cause like I said above, I know I'm not hanging with real deal dancers. 

Back
Top Bottom