NT lawyers: Police impounded my car and wont release it

My brother was driving my car and got arrested and the police impounded my car. I tried to get the car out and they said its part of evidence and won't release it. If its in my name should I be able to pick it up.

Originally Posted by CL552k1

My brother was driving my car and got arrested and the police impounded my car. I tried to get the car out and they said its part of evidence and won't release it. If its in my name should I be able to pick it up.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What part of that don't you understand?[/color]
smh.gif

What was your brother arrested for????? It plays a direct part in if you can get your car......

You're leaving out the part about the reason your brother got arrested.

Why was he driving your car?

Was he doing something illegal while driving your car?

If your car is a part of evidence you are SOL.  Your brother !$+%** up.

That's why I don't let people borrow my car.

Did your brother pull a drive-by while in the car?

He was driving the car and his friend had a fake ID on him so that got him, so he was driving the car they got him on that. My question legally how long can they keep the car?

He was driving the car and his friend had a fake ID on him so that got him, so he was driving the car they got him on that. My question legally how long can they keep the car?
makes no sense

Step your pronoun game up

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

lies
roll.gif
roll.gif
No way they kept the car for this

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

lies
roll.gif
roll.gif
No way they kept the car for this

this.
but anyways i got a car impounded and my iphone taken when i got busted, never got em back.
take the L son.

come on dog... they wouldn't arrest him cause his boy had a fake id..

you cant expect any help if you don't tell us the truth

is your brother still locked up?

Back
Top Bottom