NT - Let me change your life with this app.

http://stereopsis.com/flux/

It basically adjusts your monitor's colors to match daytime or nighttime.  Your computer monitor puts out a blue light comparable to the sun all day long.  When you're using your computer at night, this stops you from feeling sleepy.  I've used it for a couple of days now and it really works.  Normally by this time, I would be wide awake.  Right now I'm awake to do some homework, but feeling sleepy as hell even though I took an hour nap today.  It puts less strain on your eyes.

The program makes your monitor look "sepia" is the best way I would describe it.  If the transition is too fast for you, you can change it so that it transitions at a slower rate.

I won't ever go back to the regular settings at night unless I'm doing some color-sensitive work or want to stay awake.  try it for yourself for a couple of days and thank me later.

http://stereopsis.com/flux/

It basically adjusts your monitor's colors to match daytime or nighttime.  Your computer monitor puts out a blue light comparable to the sun all day long.  When you're using your computer at night, this stops you from feeling sleepy.  I've used it for a couple of days now and it really works.  Normally by this time, I would be wide awake.  Right now I'm awake to do some homework, but feeling sleepy as hell even though I took an hour nap today.  It puts less strain on your eyes.

The program makes your monitor look "sepia" is the best way I would describe it.  If the transition is too fast for you, you can change it so that it transitions at a slower rate.

I won't ever go back to the regular settings at night unless I'm doing some color-sensitive work or want to stay awake.  try it for yourself for a couple of days and thank me later.

eek.gif
i knew about the negative effects of the monitor, but i never knew about this app. looks solid, might try it after finals week (
laugh.gif
)

Just installed. Pretty trippy at first;the way it changes.

It really does make it easy on the eyes.

Cant say its making me sleepy since Im already sleepy, but Ill see whats up in a few days.

Cant say its making me sleepy since Im already sleepy, but Ill see whats up in a few days.

Does this affect my monitor settings at all? Should I default my monitor settings? I have various built in changes (internet, text, games, movies, custom, dynamic contrast)

Does this affect my monitor settings at all? Should I default my monitor settings? I have various built in changes (internet, text, games, movies, custom, dynamic contrast)

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

yeah, I kind of wanted to turn it off immediately, but my eyes feel less "strained" already
laugh.gif
  Time for bed, anyway

yeah, I kind of wanted to turn it off immediately, but my eyes feel less "strained" already
laugh.gif
  Time for bed, anyway

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
  Time for bed, anyway
I was gonna uninstall it because my PC was slowing down all of a sudden. It was momentarily though as I figured the program was working its magic.

No slow downs anymore.

I like it though. I can see myself getting use to this.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

laugh.gif
  Time for bed, anyway
I was gonna uninstall it because my PC was slowing down all of a sudden. It was momentarily though as I figured the program was working its magic.

No slow downs anymore.

I like it though. I can see myself getting use to this.

Back
Top Bottom