NT, lets discuss TWITTER . vol what am I looking at.

I know i know its 2011 and I am LATE!!
Can ya'll school me on twitter? Flames and advice welcome.

my username is team_reggie

I know i know its 2011 and I am LATE!!
Can ya'll school me on twitter? Flames and advice welcome.

my username is team_reggie

NT is the best thing that happened to Twitter. All my "real" friends don't understand why I like Twitter so much and say I tweet too much. #NTwitter gives da lulz.

NT is the best thing that happened to Twitter. All my "real" friends don't understand why I like Twitter so much and say I tweet too much. #NTwitter gives da lulz.

twitter is a great way for the self absorbed to feel important 1 update at a time.....

that said, sig check...
wink.gif

twitter is a great way for the self absorbed to feel important 1 update at a time.....

that said, sig check...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Basically.... #NTwitter >>>>>>>

Basically.... #NTwitter >>>>>>>

THIS.

Twitter during the playoffs is hilarious, especially when LA or Boston takes a L.
#LakerSlanderBus

THIS.

Twitter during the playoffs is hilarious, especially when LA or Boston takes a L.
#LakerSlanderBus

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Is there anyone in particular I should follow?

yeah, i linked his twitter in my sig. dude is hilarious. definitely follow him

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Is there anyone in particular I should follow?

yeah, i linked his twitter in my sig. dude is hilarious. definitely follow him

Back
Top Bottom