NT. Lets see who really got game. Post Your Jerseys!

Lemme see them jerseys
pimp.gif

Here are mine:

2jev7uh.jpg

28khmw1.jpg

2hi7dr6.jpg

Lets see what you guys got

i only got about 3 authentics.....white with blue stripes ron artest pacers....john elways white with orange numbers....black with white pinstripe magicmcgrady jersey....ill post the pics later

The Black MJ is
smokin.gif
.... love for the Raptors 15 cuz Carter is thatdude!.....bbbbuuuuttttttttt please tell me thats a Rick Fox and not Andrew Bynum

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

The Black MJ is
smokin.gif
.... love for the Raptors 15 cuz Carter is that dude!.....bbbbuuuuttttttttt please tell me thats a Rick Fox and not Andrew Bynum

laugh.gif
Im ashamed to say this but it is Bynum. BTW I hate the Lakers, I onlygot it cause the "Los Lakers" and the Noche Latina patch since im hispanic.

Originally Posted by Genesis2mP

Originally Posted by 011010kash01011

The Black MJ is
smokin.gif
.... love for the Raptors 15 cuz Carter is that dude!.....bbbbuuuuttttttttt please tell me thats a Rick Fox and not Andrew Bynum

laugh.gif
Im ashamed to say this but it is Bynum. BTW I hate the Lakers, I only got it cause the "Los Lakers" and the Noche Latina patch since im hispanic.

What a great reason to buy an authentic jersey.

Not a lakers fan, yet you own 3 of that teams jersey? Odd.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Raptors
pimp.gif
, Info on that White n Blue Kobe Jersey?

My supplier got it custom made for me. My favorite thing about it is the LA on the bottom. Heres some full pics of it

adogwk.jpg

34ecc5g.jpg

adyf84.jpg

I didn't know champion made a stiched version of the dream team jersey, I thought they were all screen-printed, when champion made them?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom