NT Lets take a look back at a 07' CRAZE:WOLF SHIRTS

borntoroamls.jpg

http://www.birkoph.com/Wolf_tshirt.htm

one of the funniest thing I ever read on the internet, i was seriously rolling comment after comment
an instant classic
laugh.gif

teh win says...
Excellent roaming shirt out in the dessert. Gets you great reception for your cell phone as well.

Fazle says...
"Born to Bone" is more like it when you wear this !*!%%@ around

OMG says...
This shirt cured my Aids!

Admin@everythingwolf says...
There is no way our shirt cured aids.

50 Cent says...
Yo I got blasted in the face 9 times and the only reason I'm still standin is cause I was rockin the wolf. Holla back ya heard.

Twisata says...
Anyone know a easy way to get p***y juice off my shirt. Thanks

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where can I copp this[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sheet[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]shirt?[/color]

mezx5.gif

haha these are hilarious...every time i read these in the middle of class i couldnt help but bust out laughing...haha
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Where can I copp this[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sheet[/color] [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]shirt?[/color]

mezx5.gif

that was me 3 years ago fam
grin.gif

and you coulda copped at any wash heights corner for 4$ a peice 7$ long sleeve
roll.gif

Where can I copp this sheet shirt?

mezx5.gif
Word...shirt is dumb huge...big enough 4 him and a NBA player 2 fit in at the same time...give you ideas, Crank?

On topic tho: I never got it
laugh.gif

I was watchin mtv 2 the other day and a new group maybe the cool kids, was on talking about what clothes they wear and they were talking about wearing wolfshrits. I thought of nt as soon as they said that.

LOL IIGHT I DONT APPRECIATE THE THREADHYJACK FAM, BUT THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO DUKE, EVERYONE AND THEY MAMAROCKED 6XL TEES AND SIZE 42 JEANS FROM 02-05, NO ONE ROCKS THATANYMORE(EXCEPT THE SOUTH)
roll.gif
roll.gif

tall tees were fresh back in HS, used to have one for every day of the month, but it could only last for so long. that was the only time i went to jamaica aveon the regular to cop 5 for $20 at the indian tables. 05 was definitely the official year it got played out.

the only herbs that took the wolf shirt serious were those 'cool kids' so called rappers

Having a tall tee is a disgrace to your family tree no matter what hood you at,
having a wolf shirt wouldn't hurt but saying that they are more important than your girl is a
smh.gif

mezx5.gif

laugh.gif
Son wearing boot cuts with X's.

Back
Top Bottom