Nt Lets Talk Post Count

i been on NT since e-z board (not under this SN) and i noticed a lot of things pertaining to post count. i noticed that NTers with a higher post count getquoted more often and there threads get WAY more replies. the Nters with lower post count get no kinda respect at all
laugh.gif
. like in a thread dudes will be like "shut the hell up noob" or justtreating all the noobs like *%%# just cuz of there post count. so my fellow NTers i ask does post count determine your "status" on NT??? justwondering outta curiousity

Post count don't determine your status, your "e-fame" does. Dudes with the most e-fame get co-signed and quoted the most and get all the
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. It's the most well known dudes on here that get that treatment.

Nope. If you post something ******ed be prepared for
indifferent.gif
and if you post something funny or insightful people will co-sign regardless of post count.

I would say it does most of the time.
but there can be the exception of the guy that has less than 1000 posts that is cool, or the guy with 3000+ posts that no one likes.
Like that dude 'TBone' had 10,000 posts, but most were glad he "retired" from NT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

No..

yes.

Post count matters, unfortunately.

I post something dumb on my last name... I get quoted and
roll.gif

here I disagreements and augments ...

Originally Posted by ccb21040

i been on NT since e-z board (not under this SN) and i noticed a lot of things pertaining to post count. i noticed that NTers with a higher post count get quoted more often and there threads get WAY more replies. the Nters with lower post count get no kinda respect at all
laugh.gif
. like in a thread dudes will be like "shut the hell up noob" or just treating all the noobs like *%%# just cuz of there post count. so my fellow NTers i ask does post count determine your "status" on NT??? just wondering outta curiousity

shut up noob you have 120 posts noob
indifferent.gif

guess you gotta pay your dues in a sorta way

-i cant believe i just said that about a msg board
laugh.gif

That's because people with higher post counts know how things work on this board. Even if you have a hight post count and post nothing but rubbishyou'll get quoted because you're pretty much infamous for it.

Your post count and ones "e-fame" sort of relate to each other. The more you post the more chances you have at getting e-laughs and therefore gaininge-fame.
But regardless of who you are and your post count, you post something stupid you will get flamed

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That's because people with higher post counts know how things work on this board.

THIS

People with high post counts usually are the older NT'ers.

They know how NT works around here.

nope i got a lot of posts and no one quotes me
laugh.gif

edit
i just hit 7k posts i didnt even know lol

post count does usually matter i think...except in my case...nobody cares about what i say cuz it's usually extremely stupid whatever i say.

Im at around 27k

if you count the months i couldve ben posting had i not been banned then 40k easy
smh.gif

lol ive been here since like 06 or late 05 and im still in 200's....lol...but i dont know i think it just depends on how you post your thread...and dontforget the PICS....

Back
Top Bottom