NT look at my new dog!!!!

hey NT thanks to the homie thegoat1218 we have a new addition to the family take a look

its a very beautiful dog and we love it
pimp.gif

the name we came up with is buddha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good lookin out homie

hey NT thanks to the homie thegoat1218 we have a new addition to the family take a look

its a very beautiful dog and we love it
pimp.gif

the name we came up with is buddha
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good lookin out homie

Beautiful! Mind asking how much you paid?

Do you have a name yet?

EDIT: just saw the name, you can do better than that
laugh.gif

Beautiful! Mind asking how much you paid?

Do you have a name yet?

EDIT: just saw the name, you can do better than that
laugh.gif

i have a friend with a english bulldog named bowser, AWESOME name for a bulldog imo

i have a friend with a english bulldog named bowser, AWESOME name for a bulldog imo

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

enjoy the farts and slobber

man and i thought my farts were bad
laugh.gif
and actually he hasnt slobber at all from what i see but when he drinks his water he does leave a trail
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i know the name is watever but we couldnt really think of anything and my daughter want BOLT like the movie and i wasnt havent that
laugh.gif

ReMarqable23 - and actually it was a spurr of the moment thing so i just got it for nothing ... i might need to take him and his moms out to dinner consider i know how much these are worth
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

enjoy the farts and slobber

man and i thought my farts were bad
laugh.gif
and actually he hasnt slobber at all from what i see but when he drinks his water he does leave a trail
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

i know the name is watever but we couldnt really think of anything and my daughter want BOLT like the movie and i wasnt havent that
laugh.gif

ReMarqable23 - and actually it was a spurr of the moment thing so i just got it for nothing ... i might need to take him and his moms out to dinner consider i know how much these are worth
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom