NT Milk Carton vol. Lost Ones

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I haven't seen OGbobbyjohnson in a minute. Dude was hilarious too.

Bobby still posts you just have to keep an eye out for him. I want to know were purpleface went tho. I know some of you remeber when he posted this in the victorian era discourse thread

Bobby still posts you just have to keep an eye out for him. I want to know were purpleface went tho. I know some of you remeber when he posted this in the victorian era discourse thread

1. They either get banned for some silly infraction and say eff it  2. They get familes and dont have time to spend on Niketalk. 

1. They either get banned for some silly infraction and say eff it  2. They get familes and dont have time to spend on Niketalk. 

Originally Posted by henz0

Ugizzene
laugh.gif

PloPunisher
Stoker

nerd.gif

IHateUncleShady

Khlav

muscle68

alphaproject

RyanKMD

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

bruce uppercut
Yo, seriously, last time I talked to this dude he was here in Puerto Rico last month and I have not heard anything from him since. 
Hope he's alright, though. The day after we last talked, a story broke out on the news about some tourist who got beat up over buying drugs from two shady dudes. 

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

bruce uppercut
Yo, seriously, last time I talked to this dude he was here in Puerto Rico last month and I have not heard anything from him since. 
Hope he's alright, though. The day after we last talked, a story broke out on the news about some tourist who got beat up over buying drugs from two shady dudes. 

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

momoney

He's around. He doesn't post nearly as much as he used, which in itself wasn't alot. 
Wrestling thread and PS3 thread. 
laugh.gif

lol
Why'd you change sns bro?
Ran afoul of Method Man. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

momoney

He's around. He doesn't post nearly as much as he used, which in itself wasn't alot. 
Wrestling thread and PS3 thread. 
laugh.gif

lol
Why'd you change sns bro?
Ran afoul of Method Man. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

omfg the best NT made picture of all time...that thread back in the day was the BEST EVVAARR!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

omfg the best NT made picture of all time...that thread back in the day was the BEST EVVAARR!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom