[| -- NT Music: Got Questions For Fabolous? -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
INQMND will be interviewing him tomorrow so if anyone has questions they will like to be asked post them up and they will try to get some in.

what ever happened to loso's way pt. 2(i aint been checkin for fab lately, but i was hopin to hear this)

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

!%%% u did wit Sport??
U ever gonna let Paul Cain "breathe"?

lmao...hahaha...tell him to ask his boy "tah" about the boy illinois

When will he start to branch out with street family records?

Who does he listen to in the game right now?

When is his next album dropping..and what would be the title?

When is the video for "gangstas dont play" comming out?

If he still plans on doing the This is Family video, First Time video and them other videos he was talking about...

ask if he can send me one of them street fam chains...
pimp.gif

tell him he should make a street family chicago ....i wanna be the freekey zeekey of this branch also lol

Why he changed up the way he raps?

Who is this "Loso" character? we want Ghetto back...

Now that he has turned 30 will his music be deeper?

loso is 30
eek.gif

where was i.

For bein such an ill rapper how come like 89% of ur singles is type whack.
Straight Up.

Ask him why he fell off & went south with the flow?
oh yea
And ask him where the throwbacks & pinwheels are, i know he still got them joints.

When the *!+% is Rich Yung clothes going to be put in stores, he missing out on money keeping it to himself

Well it was suppose to happen @ 1PM but there's some delay hopefully it still goes down today.

As for the Throwbacks he answered that on Rap City when 'Real Talk' dropped he said he was going to get them signed and auction them off and give the$$$$$ towards charity because they're just sitting there in his crib.

When the *!+% is Rich Yung clothes going to be put in stores, he missing out on money keeping it to himself
That would be a BAD move...then soon enough youll see everyone rocking it...i dont think he tryna make it like Sean John,Rocawear and allthat...thats why its boutique only

Back
Top Bottom