NT...My dog died...

so last night my dog passed away...he fell of a ledge over the weekend and broke a rib...took him to the vet yesterday and they gave him some pain medicationsince he has a labored breathing, we left him at the vet and while i was at school i got the bad news...i never knew it would hurt this much...RIPJACK...
tired.gif
frown.gif

OMG!! i remember you posted him in the PET thread and i thought that he looked like my baby.

RIP. this is sooo sad.
frown.gif
i cant imagine life without my chowder.

Sorry to read that.

God knows what I'd do if my Deja died. (Knock on wood)

RIP Jack

And btw, I responded to you in the EX thread.

It's going to kill me when my dog goes, but that's a part of pet ownership
frown.gif

RIP Jack

thanks...it just sucks that it came to this he was soooo young barely 2 years old...the thing was too i saw my x and her family for the first time yesterdaysince the break up...kinda made me think if this is a sign or something...

Damn.. I feel for you my cousin lost her yorkie Mojo to her jealous rottweilers bite... then she lost her rottweiler to her angry BF's pistol. I miss bothdogs a lot
ohwell.gif

my lady friends yorkie keeps falling down her stairs when she tries to run fast...how big was the ledge?

the ledge where he tried to jump off was about 8 feet high...i don't get it he can get up there through a ramp...i don't know why he jumped off...i wasnever really there since my x was taking care of him...this happen at her parents house...

keep his bones...damn near like a diamond they'll last almost forever word to t-rex and all his friends

before the vet took him he licked my finger since that was the first time he saw me in a while...i just couldn't believe it...

Back
Top Bottom