NT my friend died

RIP

Condolences to the family and friends.

On another note:

This is an example of what happened:

20070403-Img_4026.jpg

people2.jpg

I don't know the conditions up North, but you always take a risk when you go backcountry skiing/snowboarding. You better know what you are doing, causethings like this could happen. Also, never go alone, and if you do wear an avalanche beacon at all times. Anyway, when you fall into these things as soon asyou feel yourself sink, you need to hold your breath (kind of like going underwater), that way your mouth wont get filled with snow. You then proceed to digyourself out as fast as possible. This is not joke.

I'm sorry to hear that, man. I had a friend die in high school. 10th grade, me and dude chopped it up every day in basketball/weights and one day theschool had an assembly, and his parents came in and broke the news. It didnt hit me for months. It was just a weird, empty feeling not having him in class totalk to and laugh with.

RIP to your friend.

i had to look up a tree well and still didn't quite understand what it was after reading it ... i mean i understand but it seems so odd, unlikely ...

RIP ...

never been skiing, snowboarding, etc... i will take the proper precautions if i do ever try it

Back
Top Bottom