NT, my good friend/roommate's girl......

got up in the middle of the night out of his bed and got into mine and then started kissing me.... im not a %%+*$!% so i got up and slept at a J/O'scrib..... havent said anything about it to anyone but what would NT have done in my shoes?

let him know...especially if ya'll live together...thats extra triflin to climb out your mans bed and go to the room right next door and climb in hisbed...

good move.
if he wasnt such a good friend/roommate to you id say you should have smashed. but im good friends with my roommate and i wouldnt do that to him so i can kindaunderstand this situation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tkay dot

got up in the middle of the night out of his bed and got into mine and then started kissing me.... im not a %%+*$!% so i got up and slept at a J/O's crib..... havent said anything about it to anyone but what would NT have done in my shoes?

let ya boy know, your girl's a ho.

I don't even want to see pics
laugh.gif

call it what you want, I'm not leaving my crib for some mess like that. kinda extreme thinking to me.

Yea right to people that said they would actually leave the crib
laugh.gif
,encourage her to slide back over to her dude at most

smash, then tell him that his girls a ho. both of yall stop messing with her

should have acted like you was asleep, eventually she would have gone down to "try to wake you up"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DNeou20

good decision bro, but definitely got to let him know watsup.

Yea def let him know what happened. My boys gf kissed me at a party sum time back when we were both drunk, I told em the next day & he understood andrespected the fact I told him

Back
Top Bottom