NT... Official K-Drama Thread Vol. Just Give It A Chance

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Me I will be honest. I am Chinese, and will never watch anything of foreign production
laugh.gif
Except for maybe soccer.

I actually don't know any Taiwanese dramas, but you should give them a shot anyways

Not gonna lie, I've watched more K-Dramas then I'd readily admit to my friends
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
And it all started with being bedridden and having too much time too
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Which ones have you watched? Any you'd recommend? I'm actually looking for a couple more to watch since I caught up with Athena
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Which ones have you watched? Any you'd recommend? I'm actually looking for a couple more to watch since I caught up with Athena
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I actually don't remember what they were called (not Korean). All I remember is they were extremely sappy/emotional.
laugh.gif
One of them was about some girl in her 30's who really wanted to get married or something. I'm POSITIVE that one is for Korean career women or something but, like you probably know, once you pick up one of these damn things it's hard not to finish it
30t6p3b.gif
ugh

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I actually don't remember what they were called (not Korean). All I remember is they were extremely sappy/emotional.
laugh.gif
One of them was about some girl in her 30's who really wanted to get married or something. I'm POSITIVE that one is for Korean career women or something but, like you probably know, once you pick up one of these damn things it's hard not to finish it
30t6p3b.gif
ugh

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ugh

30t6p3b.gif
.... I know exactly what you mean... My friend showed me one episode of Boys Before Flowers the same thing happened to me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ugh

30t6p3b.gif
.... I know exactly what you mean... My friend showed me one episode of Boys Before Flowers the same thing happened to me
laugh.gif

I'm in Korea and can't watch any Kdramas....cuz they have no subtitles here haha.  Can't watch Hulu either without doing complex proxy work =/

I'm in Korea and can't watch any Kdramas....cuz they have no subtitles here haha.  Can't watch Hulu either without doing complex proxy work =/

I feel like I'm stepping into the NT twilight zone

Jk, but I watched Kim Sam Soon many years back during my trip to the Philippines while my dad got his kidney transplant. Pretty funny, good plot, and -- not to mention-- it was a drama based in an Italian restaurant. Food was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jk, but I watched Kim Sam Soon many years back during my trip to the Philippines while my dad got his kidney transplant. Pretty funny, good plot, and -- not to mention-- it was a drama based in an Italian restaurant. Food was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

where are you watching athena at?

Here you go: http://www.epdrama.com/iris-2-athena-goddess-of-war/

I've heard this site also has the episodes out the fastest. Other sites only have up to episode 4

Originally Posted by iAllan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you like Italian food, you should also check out Pasta: http://www.hulu.com/pasta

Every episode seriously made me hungry
mad.gif

@blasdiaz and DC5 06: Should I watch Full House? I heard it's really good, but the episode count is a bit intimidating
ohwell.gif

Also, a really good drama you can find on Hulu is Bad Boy: http://www.hulu.com/bad-boy

This drama is
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
all at the same time.

It's a revenge thriller with a pretty nice twist. It really kept me on my toes until the very end. Great watch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vietsta4o8

where are you watching athena at?

Here you go: http://www.epdrama.com/iris-2-athena-goddess-of-war/

I've heard this site also has the episodes out the fastest. Other sites only have up to episode 4

Originally Posted by iAllan

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If you like Italian food, you should also check out Pasta: http://www.hulu.com/pasta

Every episode seriously made me hungry
mad.gif

@blasdiaz and DC5 06: Should I watch Full House? I heard it's really good, but the episode count is a bit intimidating
ohwell.gif

Also, a really good drama you can find on Hulu is Bad Boy: http://www.hulu.com/bad-boy

This drama is
eek.gif
devil.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
all at the same time.

It's a revenge thriller with a pretty nice twist. It really kept me on my toes until the very end. Great watch
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom