NT: OPEN YOUR EYES

antonlavey

Banned
SymbolEgyptian_All.jpg
cc1.jpg

The Wadjet (or Ujat, meaning "Whole One") is a powerful symbol of protection also known as the "Eye of Horus" and the "all seeing eye". The symbol was frequently used in jewellery made of gold,silver, lapis, wood, porcelain, and carnelian, to ensure the safety and health of the bearer and provide wisdom and prosperity. However, it was also known asthe "Eye of Ra", a powerful destructive force linked with the fierce heat of the sun whichwas described as the "Daughter of Ra". The "eye" was personified as the goddessWadjet and associated with a number of other gods and goddesses (notably Hathor, Bast, Sekhmet, Tefnut, Nekhbet and Mut).

Illuminati_Pyramid.jpg

pyramids-giza.jpg
DH02BL5%20B1%20Eye%20of%20Ra.jpg
DO YOU SEE?
nerd.gif

xbox360dimensions.jpg

"God does not play dice" was Albert Einstein's reply to the Uncertainty Principle. [sup]35[/sup] Thus being his belief, he spent a good deal of his life after 1925 trying to determineboth the position and the momentum of a particle. In 1935, Einstein and two other physicists, Podolski and Rosen, presented what is now known as the EPR paperin which they suggested a way to do just that. The idea is this: set up an interaction such that two particles are go off in opposite directions and do notinteract with anything else. Wait until they are far apart, then measure the momentum of one and the position of the other. Because of conservation ofmomentum, you can determine the momentum of the particle not measured, so when you measure it's position you know both it's momentum and position[sup]36[/sup]. The only way quantum physics could be true is if the particles couldcommunicate faster then the speed of light, which Einstein reasoned would be impossible because of his Theory of Relativity.

quantum-image%5B1%5D.jpg

CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY CORNY.

the RROD is horus's eye

i love how ppl just post these shock threads and want us to "see" something, and when we can't see it then we are "lost"

This is what happens when dudes are interested in something but their ego, narrowmindness and arrogance prevents them from learning something new....so allthey can do is mock, emulate and hate.

original

^^^Come on son....What exactly was I supposed to learn from the Hieroglyphics thread? I'm as open-minded and as open to new ideas as the next man, but theway some of these ideas are presented doesn't make it easy. I'm tryna learn, not solve a damn riddle.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

This is what happens when dudes are interested in something but their ego, narrowmindness and arrogance prevents them from learning something new....so all they can do is mock, emulate and hate.

original

Sad thing is that if you had posted this exact same thing, there would be 30 replies of "
eek.gif
" and "WOW I never thought of that
pimp.gif
".

I knew exactly who he was getting at when he posted this.

Like I said, I saw what was did here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom