NT Pitbull owners, where you at?!

Post them up! Im curious to see who owns pitbulls. I've seen alot of peeps in the bully community wearing crazy heat
pimp.gif
and FAKES too
indifferent.gif

let's see em! Don't hate.

juice- hes a lazy dog but i love him
e6c2528e2281b9152c60002c3c431208867c054.pjpg

NORE RIP he was the best dog ever
88335b07eb1c8fef9e67202a0b364f3c501d118.pjpg

f2d15ce489952308d42cc8ee28104bc220fdd15.pjpg

bently- my brothers dog
58c151e1899f2a098b53e33f0197caa1630995e.pjpg

one of bentlys puppies
33925b1e388979c926b0578253cc91ef9328426.pjpg

my kinfolk got 2 that he uses for local fights....I'll see if i got any pics. Them@$%*%% is beast. I seen a pit straight crack another dogs leg bone withjust biting, gnawing and ripping.

Thanks for the posts everyone..

HOWEVER, i rather not see and read any informations about dog fighting (..yeah, im aware of the breed history
indifferent.gif
)
It's messed up already, don't make it worse.

Let's see them pets..

33925b1e388979c926b0578253cc91ef9328426.pjpg

laugh.gif
cute puppy.

i had a pit back in the day like 10 years ago. i would put my rollerblades on and he would pull me all over the neighborhood.
pimp.gif

my rhodesian ridgeback > your Pits..

laugh.gif
J/k

But seriously, Im tired of the mentality that Pits are all mean dogs and I'm tired of people using them for dog fighting....smh

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

These dogs should be banned.
Why is that?

Is it because every dog that bites and maul people is portrayed by the media as pitbulls?
Seriously, any dog with cropped ears are called "pitbulls" on tv and newspaper

If you read the breed standard, PITBULLS ARE PEOPLE FRIENDLY. ANY PITBULL THAT SHOWS AGGRESSION TOWARDS HUMANS IS A FAULT.

Pitbulls = weapons, gaurd dawgs, attack dogs, etc.

These@+$%!% are vicious....ive seen some grimey things......They're a good dawg to have if your experianced, but I wouldnt keep them around small childrenwho might annoy them.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Pitbulls = weapons, gaurd dawgs, attack dogs, etc.

These@+$%!% are vicious....ive seen some grimey things......They're a good dawg to have if your experianced, but I wouldnt keep them around small children who might annoy them.
I can only hope that you aren't a dog owner....

like i always say in these pit posts. pits= the official dog of the hood. they are used to fight and hold down people houses and everything else. now ifbeagles were the official dog of the hood dudes would be in here saying beagles should be banned too.

its how the owner raises the dog, not the breed itself. my pit was around little kids all the time and was fine.

but can be vicious but if you treat them like any other dog they can be loyal as hell. I play with my friends pits daily. they just got 9 puppys. coolest dogs

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

These dogs should be banned.

Here's some food for thought:
"Every year in the US 440,000 people die due to cigarettes, 40,000 die in car accidents, 38,000 children die fromgun shot related injuries, 2,000 children are killed by their own parents.... 3 are killed a year by pit bulls... "

i have a cane corso.. sooo il stay out.

pits are being overbred. i hate it. people need to adopt adopt adopt. SO MANY people wanna breed there "rare blue pit" when there are ji blues inshelters.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

my kinfolk got 2 that he uses for local fights....I'll see if i got any pics. Them@$%*%% is beast. I seen a pit straight crack another dogs leg bone with just biting, gnawing and ripping.

SMH at your for bein affiliated
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Yup adopt, adopt, adopt, that is all I see at the shelter near my house APBT, Pit Mixes, and some bullys too....SoCal land of the Backyard Breeders....

Back
Top Bottom