NT... Please Photoshop this vol. I'm Batman

D

Deleted member 37754

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]There was another thread showing this, but it wasn't getting a lot of traffic... could anyone PS the names out? make the names Transparent so only the pictures shows (i know i gotta break it down. 
laugh.gif
). I want this on my wall. Thanks NT brethren.

[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]come on, someone with PS skills come through.[/color]

I think you're supposed to follow those words to where you could buy that piece of art from the artist you cheap bastard.

No, that artist put that there for a reason. Go buy it if you don't want the watermark.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

No, that artist put that there for a reason. Go buy it if you don't want the watermark.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I think you're supposed to follow those words to where you could buy that piece of art from the artist you cheap bastard.

Well damn!
eek.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I know you aren't one to talk. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How many of you just hopped off of getting a torrent for some kind of DVD or BluRay... so miss me with the high horse.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and for your information I went to the site first to buy it. I can't. Do your research before you open you mouth di-khead. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anyone else?..... thought not.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Do i want to wait? No... Hence the thread you incompetent doucher. thanks for playing. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]go watch your bootleg dvds or play your modded game. gotta love the troll that is jnsq. go find ghims and play somewhere kiddo.[/color]

Well damn, the tension in here. Didn't realize some NTers were born before their parents were married.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Well damn, the tension in here. Didn't realize some NTers were born before their parents were married.

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gotta love NT. home of trolls and hypocrites. [/color]

You two should just make this a NTWE feud.

Or was that your plan already?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

You two should just make this a NTWE feud.

Or was that your plan already?

nerd.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]negative. he just wants to make a new name for himself, other than the guy with having No testicles.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]and seeing as ghims is a talentless hack who has no originality, bravado, vocabulary, or charisma.... he is clearly trying to go after a top dog. Not in my house charlie. kid brings nothing to the table.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom