NT, Please Pray For My Uncle...

My uncle is diabetic and it's gotten really bad in the last week. He's been slipping in and out of comas, and got gangrene in one leg at first. They amputated it, and then it spread to his other leg and now he has no legs. He's coming out of a coma and doesn't know his legs are gone and is starting to regain consciousness and is starting to feel around his legs and realizing they're gone. They don't know how much longer he's going to be alive. Please pray for him....

Sorry to hear. Not religious, but hoping everything goes well for your uncle. Stay strong.

Didn't you pray to your god not to take away your uncle's legs?

If he didn't do that, why the hell would your god save your uncle's life?

Why the hell did your god take your uncle's legs away for anyway?

Sounds like to me like you should be cursing your god....

Hope your uncle makes it though. %%@% your god though.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

Didn't you pray to your god not to take away your uncle's legs?

If he didn't do that, why the hell would your god save your uncle's life?

Why the hell did your take your uncle's legs away for anyway?

Sounds like to me like you should be cursing your god....

Hope your uncle makes it though. %%@% your god though.
come on son

every heard the term if you aint got nothing nice to say, dont say nothing at all?

my man is losing fam, his blood and is just lookin for anything to help save him.

and you come in here with this BS?

prays to you and yours fam.

sorry to hear that man, ill pray for him.

SMH at the jacka$$ trying to blame god for this, and trying to get you to "curse god"

keep your head up.

trust in the lord with all thine hear and lean not unto thine own understanding. -proverbs 3, verse 5

everything happens for a reason

Hope he's fine OP.

frown.gif

Hope he'll be ok.

Go to offeringitup.org and post a prayer on there so others can pray for your uncle

I hope he'll make it. I'm type 1 too.

How old is he btw?

Thank god my sugar levels have been expetional so far
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

My uncle is diabetic and it's gotten really bad in the last week. He's been slipping in and out of comas, and got gangrene in one leg at first. They amputated it, and then it spread to his other leg and now he has no legs. He's coming out of a coma and doesn't know his legs are gone and is starting to regain consciousness and is starting to feel around his legs and realizing they're gone. They don't know how much longer he's going to be alive. Please pray for him....
I seriously almost cried.
tired.gif

will do sir. hate hearing bad news like this. your uncle will make it bro

pops has type 2, and hasn't improved his diet/or exercise habits
eyes.gif

hopefully he will change soon.

Back
Top Bottom