NT, Put me on a good TV series!! *Updated with list of shows!!

Ok i need to get on a good tv series. Um... preferably one that has recently started like maybe up to 3 seasons. I don't wanna play catchup on like 10 seasons. lol

So what's your favorite tv series on right now?

List of Shows and number of people who recommended the show(for those who want to know which shows are the best,etc)

Breaking Bad-7

Dexter-3
Southland- 3

Parks and Recreation -5
Modern Family-3
Dexter-4
Friday Night Lights-2

arrested development-2

Spartacus: Blood and Sand-6
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena-6
Misfits (UK)-4

Sons of Anarchy-4
Walking Dead.-3
The Wire-2
Californication-3

Community-3
House

Fringe-2

*not all shows were counted, I just put this together real quick.

Ok i need to get on a good tv series. Um... preferably one that has recently started like maybe up to 3 seasons. I don't wanna play catchup on like 10 seasons. lol

So what's your favorite tv series on right now?

List of Shows and number of people who recommended the show(for those who want to know which shows are the best,etc)

Breaking Bad-7

Dexter-3
Southland- 3

Parks and Recreation -5
Modern Family-3
Dexter-4
Friday Night Lights-2

arrested development-2

Spartacus: Blood and Sand-6
Spartacus: Gods of the Arena-6
Misfits (UK)-4

Sons of Anarchy-4
Walking Dead.-3
The Wire-2
Californication-3

Community-3
House

Fringe-2

*not all shows were counted, I just put this together real quick.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Southland
really like this show, I'm surprised NBC dropped, but the again NBC always drops good shows (Black Donelly's
mad.gif
). Atleast tnt picked it up.

Southland
really like this show, I'm surprised NBC dropped, but the again NBC always drops good shows (Black Donelly's
mad.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Southland
mad.gif

Black Donelly's was
pimp.gif

But to answer op's question, Parks and Recreation is hilarious. Season 1 kinda sucks but it's only 6 episodes. Season two is pure genius. If you have netflix, both seasons are available their. Season 3 just started in January, so you'll be all caught up by seasons end.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Southland
mad.gif

Black Donelly's was
pimp.gif

But to answer op's question, Parks and Recreation is hilarious. Season 1 kinda sucks but it's only 6 episodes. Season two is pure genius. If you have netflix, both seasons are available their. Season 3 just started in January, so you'll be all caught up by seasons end.

Back
Top Bottom