NT, put me on to some new T.V. shows to watch...VOL. i watch too much sports...

jose cansec0

Banned
what are some good tv shows to start watchin? basically all i really watch is espn, nfl network, mlb network, occasionally illthrow in some espn classic. At times ill put some old school simpsons on, but i dont ever remember watching a tv show religiously, i just dont know where tostart. Maybe once every two months i'll catch an episode of the office..

so put me on to some
pimp.gif
shows, try to include air dates and times...

Lol i was gonna suggest the office.My friend used is the same way id kick with him and all hed watch was sports im like dude you ever watch tv shows? hahaanyways Here some i enjoy:

the sheild- used to be addicted to this show but i didnt cath the last season really good.
its always sunny in philly- Ive caught a few epis and its funny %!$ hell
the office- my bro got me into it i love it.
famliy guy, american dad, south park- all funny been watch em since they started

lol thats all i can think off i turn my cable off so i dont watch tv anymore i watch everything on hulu.com.

king of queens fox and tbs i believe
i love money 2 vh1
for the love of ray j vh1
spongebob squarepants nick
sober house vh1
Drake and josh nick

check out "breaking bad". season 1 is already on dvd. season 2 starts this sunday at 8pm on AMC.

Supernatural
Seinfield Re-runs
Everybody Loves Raymond re-runs
Fresh Prince re-runs
Wayans bros re-runs

BURN NOTICE: It's pretty informative
Damn now that i think about the 90's had the best shows especially Nick

LOST!- But, you will have to be dedicated. An hour a show is no joke. I am telling you now, you will get hooked.
The Office- One of my favorites.
And

Scrubs- This show is my new favorite. I really recommend this.

Two & A Half Men - Mondays @ 9 on CBS
Almost anything on A&E
From Gs To Gents - Tuesdays @ 10 on MTV

Back
Top Bottom