NT: Rate This Booty.

springfieldxd

Banned
ef8263b4c157b644160ff61088c7fcbc1eed174b.pjpg

Everyday Jane Dope told me this in my booty blog post here:
"First of all, she is poking EXTRA hard. NOT TO MENTION the fact that she is an all around thick bone which leads me to believe that her #%@ is not a "fat #%@" but a "big #%@". I am not saying she is fat but the perfect #%@ is inches away from the back and this just doesnt seem to be the case. I mean, who doesn't have a fatty once hunched over almost paralell to the ground? Not hating, i'm just saying... Come harder.

my question to you is this: what's wrong with this booty? is it not spectactular? and if so, post some that supercede this.

thx.

Some of it is created by the angle, and some of it is from her being chubby.

Not great, but not bad.

Even if I told you the truth I'd be lying.

It looks fun while it last.

But maybe a solid 7

Her face.....-10

7 could be lower if she was standing up ....it's created by that angle....but still it's and ok !!# I would smash the hell out of it

it dont even matter, cuz i saw her face first.

easier to rate just booty if it was just booty.

Originally Posted by Keithahundred

7 could be lower if she was standing up ....it's created by that angle....but still it's and ok !!# I would smash the hell out of it

Yeah. Oh, and it's a go on that one shorty. I would
grin.gif

i agree with this assessment ...

"First of all, she is poking EXTRA hard. NOT TO MENTION the fact that she is an all around thick bone which leads me to believe that her #%@ is not a "fat #%@" but a "big #%@". I am not saying she is fat but the perfect #%@ is inches away from the back and this just doesnt seem to be the case. I mean, who doesn't have a fatty once hunched over almost paralell to the ground? Not hating, i'm just saying... Come harder.

Back
Top Bottom