NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

ive been on this forum for a while and anytime anybody says anything that can be interpreted as gay, its like 80 quotes and a bunch of AYOOO's with that .gif of a close up on some black dudes hat (that says AYO) as he points to it

anyways, the only reason i can think of you guys having this reaction is if you seriously had an issue against gays. if you do, thats fine, freedom of belief right?

so. being completely 100% honest, explain how you feel about gays. are you against them? do you tolerate them publicly but internally feel like they are less than you, or do you just not care and not say anything.

no. im not a homosexual.

ive been on this forum for a while and anytime anybody says anything that can be interpreted as gay, its like 80 quotes and a bunch of AYOOO's with that .gif of a close up on some black dudes hat (that says AYO) as he points to it

anyways, the only reason i can think of you guys having this reaction is if you seriously had an issue against gays. if you do, thats fine, freedom of belief right?

so. being completely 100% honest, explain how you feel about gays. are you against them? do you tolerate them publicly but internally feel like they are less than you, or do you just not care and not say anything.

no. im not a homosexual.

I don't see saying ayo or no %%#% as being homophobic, just as another testosterone fueled response especially when hanging with your boys. I really don't care enough to hate/love, but i still get the giggles sometimes when my boys do something unintentionally gay.

I don't see saying ayo or no %%#% as being homophobic, just as another testosterone fueled response especially when hanging with your boys. I really don't care enough to hate/love, but i still get the giggles sometimes when my boys do something unintentionally gay.

We gotta go through this again? Sighhh.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

i dont have a problem with them

long as they not hittin on me i dont care what they do

You know, even if they do "hit on you", all you gotta do is say "sorry im not gay" and its a wrap right?

You know, even if they do "hit on you", all you gotta do is say "sorry im not gay" and its a wrap right?

Real ghey people being ghey = Not funny, nothing wrong with it.

Heteros saying something that can be interpreted as AYO = Funny, cue the gifs.

Then theres Meangene but hes in a league of his own.

Its just like locker room talk bro. Dont take it so serious.

Real ghey people being ghey = Not funny, nothing wrong with it.

Heteros saying something that can be interpreted as AYO = Funny, cue the gifs.

Then theres Meangene but hes in a league of his own.

Its just like locker room talk bro. Dont take it so serious.

Side Note: Dudes that think ghey dudes are ok as long as they dont hit on them are extra full of themselves for no reason. Does every straight girl hit on you? If not, then chances are you dont have to worry.

Side Note: Dudes that think ghey dudes are ok as long as they dont hit on them are extra full of themselves for no reason. Does every straight girl hit on you? If not, then chances are you dont have to worry.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

normally, but if they have cheeseburgers things will be a little different
j/k

normally, but if they have cheeseburgers things will be a little different
j/k

I got a cousin who is gay. I've met a few of his boyfriends. Doesnt bother me. To each his own. Live and let live

I got a cousin who is gay. I've met a few of his boyfriends. Doesnt bother me. To each his own. Live and let live

one of my best friends is gay and i don't care. he does his thing, i do mine. 

if you're a homophobe, then you are insecure about your sexuality therefore you are a gay.

one of my best friends is gay and i don't care. he does his thing, i do mine. 

if you're a homophobe, then you are insecure about your sexuality therefore you are a gay.

pretty much

Nothing against them... If they want to marry let them marry... If they want to adopt and can give the child a stable home, let them adopt...

Nobody's right to tell people what relationship among consenting adults is right or wrong....Consenting teenagers also if they are, do you, nobody's business, and the fact people still bully gay people for who they love is awful, and for those using religious grounds it is un-Christian like..

Nothing against them... If they want to marry let them marry... If they want to adopt and can give the child a stable home, let them adopt...

Nobody's right to tell people what relationship among consenting adults is right or wrong....Consenting teenagers also if they are, do you, nobody's business, and the fact people still bully gay people for who they love is awful, and for those using religious grounds it is un-Christian like..

Back
Top Bottom