NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

So because I speak in slang you are better than me?  Oh word?   
Its not the slang that makes you inferior. Its just the ignorance that you vomit on to your keyboard.

Not ignorant bruh, I just don't condone in gayness...*kanye shrug*

Its not the slang that makes you inferior. Its just the ignorance that you vomit on to your keyboard.

Not ignorant bruh, I just don't condone in gayness...*kanye shrug*

I'm not homophobic in any way. To my knowledge, I've only got one gay family member.
I remember being on the train and having to switch my seat because of the vividness of events this gay guy decided to share with others while he was on the phone. That was not a case of homophobia. Male, female, homosexual, heterosexual... I do not care to hear about your sexual explorations.
I do believe people are too sensitive about things said about homosexuals, though. My teacher in high school accused me of homophobia when I said I had no intention on watching Brokeback Mountain. 
indifferent.gif
 At the time, I had the same lack of interest in horror films. On the other hand, I'm absolutely aware of the discrimination they face. On numerous occasions, I've heard people say they wouldn't even want a gay man touching them because they "don't know where their hands have been." In my experience, religious nutjobs and people from urban areas are usually the most homophobic individuals. 

YouMadYouBad wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
YouMadYouBad wrote:
I'm fine with homosexuals as long as they stop comparing there hardships to those of African Americans. It isn't even in the same boat, I have no choice of the color of my skin.

And they have a choice of who they are attracted to? If you had a choice of whether to be discriminated against and treated differently, why the hell would you "choose" to be different?  That's like if I came out the womb white, and I had the option, getting a negroplasty and choosing to live life as a black man. Clearly gay people don't like being treated differently, hence many of them keeping it on the low.

Where the hell do people learn this ***#$?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

No, actually you're twisting this. I cant choose my color meaning no matter where I go or what situation I am in, Im still black or brown or whatever. But if Im gay no one knows im gay unless i broadcast it. Whats so hard to understand, I cant hide my color no one can.There was no hiding from slavery, there was no hiding from the riots during the 60s. 
Obviously you're looking at this one way. In no way shape or form is being gay comparable to being black, period. You'd have to be a fool to believe that BS. 

How hard was it for you during slavery and the '60s? 
frown.gif

I'm not homophobic in any way. To my knowledge, I've only got one gay family member.
I remember being on the train and having to switch my seat because of the vividness of events this gay guy decided to share with others while he was on the phone. That was not a case of homophobia. Male, female, homosexual, heterosexual... I do not care to hear about your sexual explorations.
I do believe people are too sensitive about things said about homosexuals, though. My teacher in high school accused me of homophobia when I said I had no intention on watching Brokeback Mountain. 
indifferent.gif
 At the time, I had the same lack of interest in horror films. On the other hand, I'm absolutely aware of the discrimination they face. On numerous occasions, I've heard people say they wouldn't even want a gay man touching them because they "don't know where their hands have been." In my experience, religious nutjobs and people from urban areas are usually the most homophobic individuals. 

YouMadYouBad wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
YouMadYouBad wrote:
I'm fine with homosexuals as long as they stop comparing there hardships to those of African Americans. It isn't even in the same boat, I have no choice of the color of my skin.

And they have a choice of who they are attracted to? If you had a choice of whether to be discriminated against and treated differently, why the hell would you "choose" to be different?  That's like if I came out the womb white, and I had the option, getting a negroplasty and choosing to live life as a black man. Clearly gay people don't like being treated differently, hence many of them keeping it on the low.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

No, actually you're twisting this. I cant choose my color meaning no matter where I go or what situation I am in, Im still black or brown or whatever. But if Im gay no one knows im gay unless i broadcast it. Whats so hard to understand, I cant hide my color no one can.There was no hiding from slavery, there was no hiding from the riots during the 60s. 
Obviously you're looking at this one way. In no way shape or form is being gay comparable to being black, period. You'd have to be a fool to believe that BS. 

frown.gif

a lot of you guys gotta watch it with the ad hominems yall are throwing around. look it up if you dont know

a lot of you guys gotta watch it with the ad hominems yall are throwing around. look it up if you dont know

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

indifferent.gif

YouMadYouBad wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
YouMadYouBad wrote:

frown.gif

Really hard actually. you kids will never understand because its so easy for you now a days.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

indifferent.gif

YouMadYouBad wrote:
AntonLaVey wrote:
YouMadYouBad wrote:

frown.gif

Really hard actually. you kids will never understand because its so easy for you now a days.
eyes.gif

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

I don't understand why people in this thread are getting so butt hurt over people simply stating there opinions. OP asked how do YOU feel about gays, not how do you feel about other peoples opinion on gays.I think some people in this thread are heterophobes

I don't understand why people in this thread are getting so butt hurt over people simply stating there opinions. OP asked how do YOU feel about gays, not how do you feel about other peoples opinion on gays.I think some people in this thread are heterophobes

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm fine with homosexuals as long as they stop comparing there hardships to those of African Americans. It isn't even in the same boat, I have no choice of the color of my skin.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I see what you mean.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I'm fine with homosexuals as long as they stop comparing there hardships to those of African Americans. It isn't even in the same boat, I have no choice of the color of my skin.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
I see what you mean.

Originally Posted by Club29

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

You again?

Take your manic depressive +%% on somewhere, kid.  Ol' Mark Sanchez with down syndrome lookin n__.

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

You again?

Take your manic depressive +%% on somewhere, kid.  Ol' Mark Sanchez with down syndrome lookin n__.

Originally Posted by KingPiff

this.

this.

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

You again?

reeeeachinggg

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

You again?

reeeeachinggg

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

You again?

reeeeachinggg

laugh.gif
I don't think he is. You should look into befriending some gays Club since you are looking for that "man" that you want in your life right?

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

You again?

reeeeachinggg

laugh.gif
I don't think he is. You should look into befriending some gays Club since you are looking for that "man" that you want in your life right?

Free Will.

Whether or not they were born gay or "turned" gay, it shouldn't matter. It's a choice that a man/woman made as an individual.

Homophobic people are really gay to me, though.

End of discussion.

Free Will.

Whether or not they were born gay or "turned" gay, it shouldn't matter. It's a choice that a man/woman made as an individual.

Homophobic people are really gay to me, though.

End of discussion.

this.
laugh.gif
wouldn't be much of a topic if everyone just stated how they felt and nobody discussed anything. That would be pretty uninteresting and pointless.

Back
Top Bottom