NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

I don't like gays, I don't like to hear them talk, and I don't like to be around them. I try and avoid them in any what way possible.

I wish more people would take this approach to hate......it gets right to the point. I only get angry when people try to make absurd claims to justify it.
ohwell.gif

I don't like gays, I don't like to hear them talk, and I don't like to be around them. I try and avoid them in any what way possible.

I wish more people would take this approach to hate......it gets right to the point. I only get angry when people try to make absurd claims to justify it.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

ohwell.gif
Lol seriously. People are always beating around the bush to make themselves fit in and not look like the bad guy. If you don't like someone or something, then say it. Everyone is different, differences make up who we are.

ohwell.gif
Lol seriously. People are always beating around the bush to make themselves fit in and not look like the bad guy. If you don't like someone or something, then say it. Everyone is different, differences make up who we are.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by blacklion23

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

Judging gay people as apposed to another race or religion is a completely different concept. 

To be gay is a decision, you can't choose your race. As for religion its instilled into you depending on how religious your parents ago. Gay people choose to be different therefore they get no sympathy. 

It's a decision? Who the hell would decide to be gay with the baggage that comes along with being gay?

LOL I used to think it was a joke, but people really do think gay people get up one morning and have an epiphany that they love penis. No one is that stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

I work with a dude that was married and had two kids. He said he became gay because his wife left him. He said he never had thoughts or the feeling he was gay until his divorce. Now dude is flaming. Point is, for some, it is a choice.

I've known plenty of girls who made the switch because guys weren't treating them right. Funny thing is they get with girls who can pass for a guy at first glance.

They're most definitely people that choose the life style.

How do you know that propensity to be with other girls hasn't always been there?  There is such thing as repression.  I'd venture to say that they had always been gay, just not out.

And what about those who do choose that lifestyle?  Should their be a different set of rules for them?  It's like the abortion debate when some ******s think abortion should only be allowed in the case of rape or whatnot. 

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

Judging gay people as apposed to another race or religion is a completely different concept. 

To be gay is a decision, you can't choose your race. As for religion its instilled into you depending on how religious your parents ago. Gay people choose to be different therefore they get no sympathy. 

It's a decision? Who the hell would decide to be gay with the baggage that comes along with being gay?

LOL I used to think it was a joke, but people really do think gay people get up one morning and have an epiphany that they love penis. No one is that stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

I work with a dude that was married and had two kids. He said he became gay because his wife left him. He said he never had thoughts or the feeling he was gay until his divorce. Now dude is flaming. Point is, for some, it is a choice.

I've known plenty of girls who made the switch because guys weren't treating them right. Funny thing is they get with girls who can pass for a guy at first glance.

How do you know that propensity to be with other girls hasn't always been there?  There is such thing as repression.  I'd venture to say that they had always been gay, just not out.

And what about those who do choose that lifestyle?  Should their be a different set of rules for them?  It's like the abortion debate when some ******s think abortion should only be allowed in the case of rape or whatnot. 

ohwell.gif
Oh whatever do you mean, Anton?

biblealone.jpg

ohwell.gif
Oh whatever do you mean, Anton?

biblealone.jpg

I dont have a problem with gays. Everyone should live their life how they want.. what gives me the right to tell them how they can live..
Live and let live... takes more energy to hate a group of people

I dont have a problem with gays. Everyone should live their life how they want.. what gives me the right to tell them how they can live..
Live and let live... takes more energy to hate a group of people

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

I got a cousin who is gay. I've met a few of his boyfriends. Doesnt bother me. To each his own. Live and let live
same here my cousin too. just gotta support him as much as i could. hes gone through a lot and even contemplated suicide.

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

I got a cousin who is gay. I've met a few of his boyfriends. Doesnt bother me. To each his own. Live and let live
same here my cousin too. just gotta support him as much as i could. hes gone through a lot and even contemplated suicide.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

Nature versus nurture. Some choose, others do not. Women who've been sexually abused by men, men who've been raised by domineering women, or having been sexually abused by other men, come to their sexuality in a much different manner than those who look for companionship in same sex partners since puberty.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

rashi wrote:

DJprestige21 wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

Nature versus nurture. Some choose, others do not. Women who've been sexually abused by men, men who've been raised by domineering women, or having been sexually abused by other men, come to their sexuality in a much different manner than those who look for companionship in same sex partners since puberty.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Eranoitckik wrote:
It's a disability of some sort

like a form of ******ation but of the sexual preference
. I mean not worthy enough to give out handicapped spaces over but enough to have some understanding

Some of the gay dudes just can't help it, they act the way they do cause it's natural to them. Ever see a gay dude try and act straight but you can still tell he gay?

Just let them live
quote of da day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The irony is most of the gay people I know are smarter than you
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
. With the exception of A-holes that make their lives difficult by letting them know they're less than human for being different, they actually live full happy lives.
Smh at saying something as stupid. 
laugh.gif
Irony of that is too, no matter how silly what you just said sounds, you would never give another group(we all know what group) the pleasure of that generalization.

Eranoitckik wrote:

. I mean not worthy enough to give out handicapped spaces over but enough to have some understanding

Some of the gay dudes just can't help it, they act the way they do cause it's natural to them. Ever see a gay dude try and act straight but you can still tell he gay?

Just let them live
quote of da day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
. With the exception of A-holes that make their lives difficult by letting them know they're less than human for being different, they actually live full happy lives.
laugh.gif
Irony of that is too, no matter how silly what you just said sounds, you would never give another group(we all know what group) the pleasure of that generalization.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Eranoitckik wrote:

Just let them live
quote of da day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Awww, certain NTers feeling like neglected middle children. Sowwy, here's some candy and a hug.

hug.jpg

candy-2.jpg

Most gay people I know/are friends  with are my classmates (in college and in med school)....the ones I know personally are very intelligent people.

If someone said being black is a mental illness/******ation you're born with, that's why they don't do as well in school I would give proof of the contrary by pointing out many smart successful "black" people i've known over the years. Many of whom are my mentors.

SENSITIVE $$@# NTers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Eranoitckik wrote:

Just let them live
quote of da day
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Awww, certain NTers feeling like neglected middle children. Sowwy, here's some candy and a hug.

hug.jpg

candy-2.jpg

Most gay people I know/are friends  with are my classmates (in college and in med school)....the ones I know personally are very intelligent people.

If someone said being black is a mental illness/******ation you're born with, that's why they don't do as well in school I would give proof of the contrary by pointing out many smart successful "black" people i've known over the years. Many of whom are my mentors.

SENSITIVE $$@# NTers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Christonic

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Diego

So because I speak in slang you are better than me?  Oh word?   
Its not the slang that makes you inferior. Its just the ignorance that you vomit on to your keyboard.

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

You again?

Take your manic depressive +%% on somewhere, kid.  Ol' Mark Sanchez with down syndrome lookin n__.
reeeeachinggg

laugh.gif
I don't think he is. You should look into befriending some gays Club since you are looking for that "man" that you want in your life right?

reeaaachiinnngggg

Originally Posted by Christonic

Originally Posted by Diego

So because I speak in slang you are better than me?  Oh word?   
Its not the slang that makes you inferior. Its just the ignorance that you vomit on to your keyboard.

This.

Dude is clearly a moron.

You again?

Take your manic depressive +%% on somewhere, kid.  Ol' Mark Sanchez with down syndrome lookin n__.
reeeeachinggg

laugh.gif
I don't think he is. You should look into befriending some gays Club since you are looking for that "man" that you want in your life right?

reeaaachiinnngggg

gay rights group’s campaigns are based on money and power like all the others
i'm not gay therefore i will not benefit from any shift of power in their favor

and as far as being open minded - gay people should accept that a lot of other people
believe against it & that is their right, one can be against something without hating it
indoctrinating that everyone must think the same way (about something like this) is dangerous

i tend to steer away from flamboyancy regardless of sexuality, so i don't particularly get along
with people like that

one must be true to themselves, a lot of the other static disappears

Back
Top Bottom