NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

No problem at all. Except for those loud mouthed annoying %%* gays. Letting the world know theyre gay with their tone of voice and choice of words. Those type can burn in hell.

No problem at all. Except for those loud mouthed annoying %%* gays. Letting the world know theyre gay with their tone of voice and choice of words. Those type can burn in hell.

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't like gays, I don't like to hear them talk, and I don't like to be around them. I try and avoid them in any what way possible.

I wish more people would take this approach to hate......it gets right to the point. I only get angry when people try to make absurd claims to justify it.
ohwell.gif
Lol seriously. People are always beating around the bush to make themselves fit in and not look like the bad guy. If you don't like someone or something, then say it. Everyone is different, differences make up who we are.

word  and some of us   hate those different  people

nothing  wrong with that
100% full hater power! hell yeah let's hate!
2vccdhi.gif

Originally Posted by Hyper Cutter

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

I don't like gays, I don't like to hear them talk, and I don't like to be around them. I try and avoid them in any what way possible.

I wish more people would take this approach to hate......it gets right to the point. I only get angry when people try to make absurd claims to justify it.
ohwell.gif
Lol seriously. People are always beating around the bush to make themselves fit in and not look like the bad guy. If you don't like someone or something, then say it. Everyone is different, differences make up who we are.

word  and some of us   hate those different  people

nothing  wrong with that
100% full hater power! hell yeah let's hate!
2vccdhi.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by toast1985

No problem w/ Homosexuality as a whole, and I honestly mean that. I just fear we're losing grip of gender roles in society today. There are various reasons one would choose to be gay in our day in age, but I think that there are a little too much guys and girls swinging to homosexuality for the wrong reasons. Very tough to state, because who am I to judge one's reason for homosexuality?

...However, from my observations, there is always one prevailing variable among young women and men who choose to turn that route today; Guys - a lack of a strong father figure within the house-hold, Ladies - a lack of self-esteem. I think society place such a high standard on men being strong, independent, and suppressing emotion that the requirements may seem insurmountable to sustain. Its almost as, if you're not an Alpha in social settings you're either highly feminine, or display a lot of Beta characteristics (or simpish traits, as we know it). Likewise with Women, its almost as if you're beautiful, or you're not, and society will consistently remind you if you're not.

...Just my thoughts.

GIFSoup

pimp.gif

wow wow wow... this is the realist post on niketalk i ever seen...

but seriously, though... alotta gay dudes had some life altering experience that altered their outlook...

an uncle fiddling w/ their johnson, being around woman constantly, THE INTERNET...

i really think envirnment has alot to do with it, peoples...
#TROOOF

i dont hate them at all, but i dont support the marriage thing. i have gay friends (both male and female) and i dont mind them, i just dislike when they throw it out there like.. "id suck him up" like come on dog, i dont say that about girls, relax. or when they do all the hand motion and mmmm mmmm kinda dialect.

i guess, i dont have a thing against gays, just how the minority of them act. like when they act annoying. so its not a gay thing, its an annoyance thing.

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by toast1985

No problem w/ Homosexuality as a whole, and I honestly mean that. I just fear we're losing grip of gender roles in society today. There are various reasons one would choose to be gay in our day in age, but I think that there are a little too much guys and girls swinging to homosexuality for the wrong reasons. Very tough to state, because who am I to judge one's reason for homosexuality?

...However, from my observations, there is always one prevailing variable among young women and men who choose to turn that route today; Guys - a lack of a strong father figure within the house-hold, Ladies - a lack of self-esteem. I think society place such a high standard on men being strong, independent, and suppressing emotion that the requirements may seem insurmountable to sustain. Its almost as, if you're not an Alpha in social settings you're either highly feminine, or display a lot of Beta characteristics (or simpish traits, as we know it). Likewise with Women, its almost as if you're beautiful, or you're not, and society will consistently remind you if you're not.

...Just my thoughts.

GIFSoup

pimp.gif

wow wow wow... this is the realist post on niketalk i ever seen...

but seriously, though... alotta gay dudes had some life altering experience that altered their outlook...

an uncle fiddling w/ their johnson, being around woman constantly, THE INTERNET...

i really think envirnment has alot to do with it, peoples...
#TROOOF

i dont hate them at all, but i dont support the marriage thing. i have gay friends (both male and female) and i dont mind them, i just dislike when they throw it out there like.. "id suck him up" like come on dog, i dont say that about girls, relax. or when they do all the hand motion and mmmm mmmm kinda dialect.

i guess, i dont have a thing against gays, just how the minority of them act. like when they act annoying. so its not a gay thing, its an annoyance thing.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Nature versus nurture. Some choose, others do not. Women who've been sexually abused by men, men who've been raised by domineering women, or having been sexually abused by other men, come to their sexuality in a much different manner than those who look for companionship in same sex partners since puberty.
A man that abuses a boy because he was abused as a boy is a pedophile, not a homosexual. Just because he's molesting someone of the same sex as him doesn't make him a homosexual.

gay_drill.jpg

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Nature versus nurture. Some choose, others do not. Women who've been sexually abused by men, men who've been raised by domineering women, or having been sexually abused by other men, come to their sexuality in a much different manner than those who look for companionship in same sex partners since puberty.
A man that abuses a boy because he was abused as a boy is a pedophile, not a homosexual. Just because he's molesting someone of the same sex as him doesn't make him a homosexual.

gay_drill.jpg

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

If you act like a normal human being and are not doin nasty @%%@ in public like making out with a dude im fine with it. Like what you do privately is your business so i dont care.
The gays that i hate are the ones running around talkin like women with no shirt on, harry chests, nipples pierced, and spiked collars, twirling flags n @%%@.

Gay or straight you better believe i will make fun of you for doin that...cause its friggin weird.
The mental image of this has me
roll.gif

If you act like a normal human being and are not doin nasty @%%@ in public like making out with a dude im fine with it. Like what you do privately is your business so i dont care.
The gays that i hate are the ones running around talkin like women with no shirt on, harry chests, nipples pierced, and spiked collars, twirling flags n @%%@.

Gay or straight you better believe i will make fun of you for doin that...cause its friggin weird.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

The mental image of this has me
roll.gif

I don't agree with their lifestyle, but its their lives, so I stand back and let them do them.
But, a lot of these broads out here are "experimenting" and their heads are all $!%%%$ up. They not really about that life
30t6p3b.gif

I don't agree with their lifestyle, but its their lives, so I stand back and let them do them.
But, a lot of these broads out here are "experimenting" and their heads are all $!%%%$ up. They not really about that life
30t6p3b.gif

ChicagoKid23 wrote:

but id advise them not to touch me
I know some gay dudes in the DMV that would give you the hands, tough guy. 
laugh.gif

Whoa.  Is everything ok man?

ChicagoKid23 wrote:

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by enlightendespot

ChicagoKid23 wrote:

laugh.gif

Same as saying "I like Black people. But not BLACK people."

obama8.jpg
= OK

tgc-hot_black_thug_thumb1.jpg
= Yikes! No good!

ChicagoKid23 wrote:

laugh.gif

obama8.jpg
= OK

tgc-hot_black_thug_thumb1.jpg
= Yikes! No good!

Originally Posted by Nako XL

ChicagoKid23 wrote:

laugh.gif

http://www.jewsonfirst.org/images/obama8.jpg src="http://www.jewsonfirst.org/images/obama8.jpg"> = OK

http://theblackwhole.file...ot_black_thug_thumb1.jpg src="http://theblackwhole.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/tgc-hot_black_thug_thumb1.jpg"> = Yikes! No good!

The inability for certain NTers, (yall know who I'm talking about) to see the parallels between how they treat other groups and how they have been treated baffles me. But it makes for a good laugh.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

ChicagoKid23 wrote:

laugh.gif

http://www.jewsonfirst.org/images/obama8.jpg src="http://www.jewsonfirst.org/images/obama8.jpg"> = OK

http://theblackwhole.file...ot_black_thug_thumb1.jpg src="http://theblackwhole.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/tgc-hot_black_thug_thumb1.jpg"> = Yikes! No good!

The inability for certain NTers, (yall know who I'm talking about) to see the parallels between how they treat other groups and how they have been treated baffles me. But it makes for a good laugh.
ohwell.gif

Indifferent actually. It ain't got much to do with me so I just keep it moving and mind mine. The only time I actually give a damn is when I find myself defending people's right to BE THEMSELVES due to the closet homophobic nature of most men in America. That +$%! weak. Live and let live IMO.

Back
Top Bottom