NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Some gay people are cool. Some gay people are annoying as hell. And yes the traits I find annoying are gay traits.

What I really hate is these captain save a gay dudes tho

Some (insert group) are cool, some are annoying as hell. And yes the traits I find annoying are the (insert) group traits.

What I really hate is these (insert racial slur) lovers tryna save (insert group).
Yea exactly. 
Kinda how you dislike black people your skin and religious people.

Ooooh....got em coach. I dislike organized religion, if people wanna believe in the easter bunny let them live I actually encourage it. freedom of religion however does extend to freedom to call any religion ********. And it's when religion leads to hatred, war, genocide, discrimination, and ignorance that I have to take a stand against it.

Yea  I guess I do hate my skin color, I woke up this morning and took a hot bath infused with bleach and sulfur. I like to believe it works. I should be looking like Sammy Sosa, or one of those light skinned girls I see in every rap video in about a week.

Waaaahhhhh, he doesn't like when other groups get discriminated against. Waaaaaahhh, why won't he let black people hate whoever they want wahhhh. Black people can't be racist. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. But they have a right to be prejudiced,...waaaaaaaaah.

ohwell.gif

Some gay people are cool. Some gay people are annoying as hell. And yes the traits I find annoying are gay traits.

What I really hate is these captain save a gay dudes tho

Some (insert group) are cool, some are annoying as hell. And yes the traits I find annoying are the (insert) group traits.

What I really hate is these (insert racial slur) lovers tryna save (insert group).
Yea exactly. 
Kinda how you dislike black people your skin and religious people.

Ooooh....got em coach. I dislike organized religion, if people wanna believe in the easter bunny let them live I actually encourage it. freedom of religion however does extend to freedom to call any religion ********. And it's when religion leads to hatred, war, genocide, discrimination, and ignorance that I have to take a stand against it.

Yea  I guess I do hate my skin color, I woke up this morning and took a hot bath infused with bleach and sulfur. I like to believe it works. I should be looking like Sammy Sosa, or one of those light skinned girls I see in every rap video in about a week.

Waaaahhhhh, he doesn't like when other groups get discriminated against. Waaaaaahhh, why won't he let black people hate whoever they want wahhhh. Black people can't be racist. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. But they have a right to be prejudiced,...waaaaaaaaah.

ohwell.gif

Good post Rex, but that's gonna get lost among the ignorance and thread derailing in here.

Speaking of thread derail, do I spot an Anton-hating-himself-and-other-black-people attack? Yep, I think I do.. *grabs popcorn, soda and Skittles while adjusting 3D glasses*

Good post Rex, but that's gonna get lost among the ignorance and thread derailing in here.

Speaking of thread derail, do I spot an Anton-hating-himself-and-other-black-people attack? Yep, I think I do.. *grabs popcorn, soda and Skittles while adjusting 3D glasses*

Originally Posted by Noskey

I haven't had one of these in a while. Can I sit next to you, I brought some mike n ikes and extra butter.

I haven't had one of these in a while. Can I sit next to you, I brought some mike n ikes and extra butter.

Bottom line my thoughts for gay people are some are cool. But some are highly annoying. I mean you can be gay all you want but theres no need to talk the way some of them talk with that forced feminism tone of voice or dress in a skimpy way. It just makes being gay a gimmick practically. Dont make being gay a look and leave it as a lifestyle.

Bottom line my thoughts for gay people are some are cool. But some are highly annoying. I mean you can be gay all you want but theres no need to talk the way some of them talk with that forced feminism tone of voice or dress in a skimpy way. It just makes being gay a gimmick practically. Dont make being gay a look and leave it as a lifestyle.

AYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

AYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by bijald0331

AYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

0.jpg

AYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

0.jpg

I love how (dee dee dee) NTer's go to arguments in these discussions is he hates himself.
roll.gif

Me: Don't discriminate against gay people. I see a lot of parallels in how gays are viewed, and how other races stereotype and discriminate against black people.
NTer: You hate your skin.

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

I love how (dee dee dee) NTer's go to arguments in these discussions is he hates himself.
roll.gif

Me: Don't discriminate against gay people. I see a lot of parallels in how gays are viewed, and how other races stereotype and discriminate against black people.
NTer: You hate your skin.

SIMON-CONFUSED-GIF.gif

AYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

0.jpg

AYOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

0.jpg

Choosing who to "not discriminate" against is discrimination tho. You dont like people who subscribe to religion. I dont like men who act like women. Im just honest. You like a lot of other people seem to view homoseuals as if they are kids in the special Olympics needing you to jump to their defense at every opportunity.

And sexual preference cant even be compared to race. I shouldnt know what you screw when I first meet you. However you can tell Im black from a mile away. Your sex life is a choice of revelation.

Choosing who to "not discriminate" against is discrimination tho. You dont like people who subscribe to religion. I dont like men who act like women. Im just honest. You like a lot of other people seem to view homoseuals as if they are kids in the special Olympics needing you to jump to their defense at every opportunity.

And sexual preference cant even be compared to race. I shouldnt know what you screw when I first meet you. However you can tell Im black from a mile away. Your sex life is a choice of revelation.

Yea man I got it, homosexuality is a choice and they don't deserve to be defended. If homosexualS did not want to experience abuse, violence, and the emotional strife that comes with living in a world where who you "choose" to love is met with scorn they need to stop it. If lesbians in Africa didn't want to be raped to correct their condition, they better snap out of it or stay in the closet . My eyes are open, thanks cartune.

Cliff notes: stay in the closet. 

I don't care whether or not people subscribe to religion. Most people on this planet are religious, including great friends, family members, my own mother who I love dearly is religious. You clearly missed the point I made about organized and politicized religion and the harm is causes. I have no problem with someone having a "personal" bond with God or the Lochness monster or Xenu. I should however have a right to express my non-religiousness in the same way they are allowed to express their belief in a deity.

Anyhow thanks for that little piece about homosexuality and discrimination. My eyes have been opened.

I discriminate against anything that causes harm, so you're right I guess like all humans I'm not exempt from discrimination.

Yea man I got it, homosexuality is a choice and they don't deserve to be defended. If homosexualS did not want to experience abuse, violence, and the emotional strife that comes with living in a world where who you "choose" to love is met with scorn they need to stop it. If lesbians in Africa didn't want to be raped to correct their condition, they better snap out of it or stay in the closet . My eyes are open, thanks cartune.

Cliff notes: stay in the closet. 

I don't care whether or not people subscribe to religion. Most people on this planet are religious, including great friends, family members, my own mother who I love dearly is religious. You clearly missed the point I made about organized and politicized religion and the harm is causes. I have no problem with someone having a "personal" bond with God or the Lochness monster or Xenu. I should however have a right to express my non-religiousness in the same way they are allowed to express their belief in a deity.

Anyhow thanks for that little piece about homosexuality and discrimination. My eyes have been opened.

I discriminate against anything that causes harm, so you're right I guess like all humans I'm not exempt from discrimination.

^Why are you surprised? Lulz... what did you think I listen to (besides Waka and Gucci)?

The way my boy described it, Waka Flocka and Gucci mane are like redbull. It's terrible for you, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth but in the right situation it gets you hype. I like Gucci....i could do without waka tho.

Back
Top Bottom