NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Why are you surprised? Lulz... what did you think I listen to (besides Waka and Gucci)?

The way my boy described it, Waka Flocka and Gucci mane are like redbull. It's terrible for you, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth but in the right situation it gets you hype. I like Gucci....i could do without waka tho.

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Bottom line my thoughts for gay people are some are cool. But some are highly annoying. I mean you can be gay all you want but theres no need to talk the way some of them talk with that forced feminism tone of voice or dress in a skimpy way. It just makes being gay a gimmick practically. Dont make being gay a look and leave it as a lifestyle.

Be as dark and black as you want, just chill with the ebonics and the saggy pants. and what the hell is a du rag? some of you are bald/with an afro puff and still wearing that thing just to look like thugs.

See what I did there?
Originally Posted by cartune

Choosing who to "not discriminate" against is discrimination tho. You dont like people who subscribe to religion. I dont like men who act like women. Im just honest. You like a lot of other people seem to view homoseuals as if they are kids in the special Olympics needing you to jump to their defense at every opportunity.

And sexual preference cant even be compared to race. I shouldnt know what you screw when I first meet you. However you can tell Im black from a mile away. Your sex life is a choice of revelation.

A. "Choosing who 'not to discriminate' against is discrimination tho." 

O rly?   
RANDI.jpg

B. based on a lot of the stereotyping going on in this thread, whether or not you know for a fact, it sounds like a lot of you THINK you can spot a gay person from a mile away just based on what you think "acting gay" is anyway, no?

Let's say a person can hide their mannerisms and sexual orientation.  Why should they?

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Bottom line my thoughts for gay people are some are cool. But some are highly annoying. I mean you can be gay all you want but theres no need to talk the way some of them talk with that forced feminism tone of voice or dress in a skimpy way. It just makes being gay a gimmick practically. Dont make being gay a look and leave it as a lifestyle.

Be as dark and black as you want, just chill with the ebonics and the saggy pants. and what the hell is a du rag? some of you are bald/with an afro puff and still wearing that thing just to look like thugs.

See what I did there?
Originally Posted by cartune

Choosing who to "not discriminate" against is discrimination tho. You dont like people who subscribe to religion. I dont like men who act like women. Im just honest. You like a lot of other people seem to view homoseuals as if they are kids in the special Olympics needing you to jump to their defense at every opportunity.

And sexual preference cant even be compared to race. I shouldnt know what you screw when I first meet you. However you can tell Im black from a mile away. Your sex life is a choice of revelation.

A. "Choosing who 'not to discriminate' against is discrimination tho." 

O rly?   
RANDI.jpg

B. based on a lot of the stereotyping going on in this thread, whether or not you know for a fact, it sounds like a lot of you THINK you can spot a gay person from a mile away just based on what you think "acting gay" is anyway, no?

Let's say a person can hide their mannerisms and sexual orientation.  Why should they?

LOL @ people getting angry at gay people being defended. Human beings are incredibly selfish, every single last one of them. If it aint about me, $%%# em.
laugh.gif

LOL @ people getting angry at gay people being defended. Human beings are incredibly selfish, every single last one of them. If it aint about me, $%%# em.
laugh.gif

What man would want to act like a female? That's what convinced me that it has to be something going on mentally.

What man would want to act like a female? That's what convinced me that it has to be something going on mentally.

I have no problem with them at all...Now some girls...I do have a problem with the reason the turn gay....like its popular

but its whatever...they just like us when we dating or whatever

and lets all not act like you never did/said *%#@ like things to your homies..then say pause or no *%#@
laugh.gif

but whatever....do you...dont worry about them if they aint bothering you

I have no problem with them at all...Now some girls...I do have a problem with the reason the turn gay....like its popular

but its whatever...they just like us when we dating or whatever

and lets all not act like you never did/said *%#@ like things to your homies..then say pause or no *%#@
laugh.gif

but whatever....do you...dont worry about them if they aint bothering you

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

laugh.gif
Any person that gets mad about a minority being defended is undoubtedly an awful person.  These are the types of people that make me wish there actually was a Hell.  Not just any Hell either, the kind of Hell that is touted in the bible.  Every time I see someone getting pissed about the defense of homosexuals I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

laugh.gif
Any person that gets mad about a minority being defended is undoubtedly an awful person.  These are the types of people that make me wish there actually was a Hell.  Not just any Hell either, the kind of Hell that is touted in the bible.  Every time I see someone getting pissed about the defense of homosexuals I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

faklsjdfhafoiwe THEY DON'T ALL ACT LIKE FEMALES THOUGH.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dammit man

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

faklsjdfhafoiwe THEY DON'T ALL ACT LIKE FEMALES THOUGH.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dammit man

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

laugh.gif
Any person that gets mad at a minority being defended is undoubtedly an awful person.  These are the types of people that make me wish there actually was a Hell.  Not just any Hell either, the kind of Hell that is touted in the bible.  Every time I see someone getting pissed about the defense of homosexuals I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

Goddam
eek.gif

but i know what u mean, so many so-called righteous souls would deserve nothing less.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

laugh.gif
Any person that gets mad at a minority being defended is undoubtedly an awful person.  These are the types of people that make me wish there actually was a Hell.  Not just any Hell either, the kind of Hell that is touted in the bible.  Every time I see someone getting pissed about the defense of homosexuals I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

Goddam
eek.gif

but i know what u mean, so many so-called righteous souls would deserve nothing less.
30t6p3b.gif

I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

!!! asl;dfjoiweja
roll.gif
roll.gif

How you know that though?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

!!! asl;dfjoiweja
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

!!! asl;dfjoiweja
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahahhahahaha @ this guy. he just casually mentions that he knows what happens once you die lol

!!! asl;dfjoiweja
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hahahhahahaha @ this guy. he just casually mentions that he knows what happens once you die lol

Originally Posted by Theta

!!! asl;dfjoiweja
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothing suggests otherwise.  Nothing suggests there is a hell, or heaven for that matter.  I'm not making any crazier claims than anyone suggesting there is such thing as a fiery eternity or an eternity of bliss. Coincidentally enough, some early Christian writers believed Heaven was actually a place where its members found joy in the eternal torture of others.  My suggestion that there isn't a heaven or hell is entirely more sound than anyone claiming heaven and hell actually exists.

Originally Posted by Theta

!!! asl;dfjoiweja
roll.gif
roll.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nothing suggests otherwise.  Nothing suggests there is a hell, or heaven for that matter.  I'm not making any crazier claims than anyone suggesting there is such thing as a fiery eternity or an eternity of bliss. Coincidentally enough, some early Christian writers believed Heaven was actually a place where its members found joy in the eternal torture of others.  My suggestion that there isn't a heaven or hell is entirely more sound than anyone claiming heaven and hell actually exists.

This man speaks the truth....and I maintain the right to agree with him if some fruity pebble asserts the right put his goods in another man's batty.

This man speaks the truth....and I maintain the right to agree with him if some fruity pebble asserts the right put his goods in another man's batty.

My Older Bro is gay, and 2 of my bestfriends are lesbians. I dont mind, thats the way they are, the way they were born. Personally, i have a hard time being around gay dudes, excluding my brother. Something about them just makes me uncomfortable, but at the same time, i support there right to actually be gay, and love who they want. I think anyone should be able to love who they want, man to man, women to women, or man to woman. all good to me.

My Older Bro is gay, and 2 of my bestfriends are lesbians. I dont mind, thats the way they are, the way they were born. Personally, i have a hard time being around gay dudes, excluding my brother. Something about them just makes me uncomfortable, but at the same time, i support there right to actually be gay, and love who they want. I think anyone should be able to love who they want, man to man, women to women, or man to woman. all good to me.

Back
Top Bottom