NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

_____ people are attracted to the same sex

When a _______ has sex a human cannot be produced naturally 100% of the time

Mad libs can be difficult sometimes I guess 
ohwell.gif

Brilliant!!!!....so because gays can't reproduce it makes them less human.

You know I honestly wish less human beings would have children, we'd have less idiots, murderers etc.

So a couple that can't have children due to reproductive issues, that choose to adopt a child in need of a home is less of a human being. I plan on forgoing procreation and adopting, I suppose I'm less of a man as well. I guess all these fathers who have 10 children by 40 different women and don't take care of any of them are better in your eyes.

Yall are so smart...so smart.

Who said they are less human? You did. Thats whats so funny about you dudes yall come with your talking points and blinded by stuff that was never said. Homosexuality isnt a race it isnt a class ITS A FREAKIN SEXUAL PREFERENCE. 

If it's a choice/preference, though,  doesn't this legitimize anti-religious discrimination? You're not born Muslim. It's a choice. And if you choose to live that lifestyle, you're choosing to earn my hatred,  discrimination, and intolerance of your weird cultural practices. Seriously, beards and burkas? In 2010?

ohwell.gif

You know I honestly wish less human beings would have children, we'd have less idiots, murderers etc.

So a couple that can't have children due to reproductive issues, that choose to adopt a child in need of a home is less of a human being. I plan on forgoing procreation and adopting, I suppose I'm less of a man as well. I guess all these fathers who have 10 children by 40 different women and don't take care of any of them are better in your eyes.

Who said they are less human? You did. Thats whats so funny about you dudes yall come with your talking points and blinded by stuff that was never said. Homosexuality isnt a race it isnt a class ITS A FREAKIN SEXUAL PREFERENCE. 
What you do between your sheets is your business. Yall so in love with defending gay people like they little orphan kids from 3rd world countries yall dont even see them as regular people who do stuff that some people happen to find gross !*# hell. Im all for gay rights every human should have the same rights but that dont mean I agree with what every human does.

And ok so theyre born that way. well the same scientist say pedophiles and sadists are too so wheres the anti discrimination for them? Maybe in a couple decades they will be culturally accepted too. And why the hell not.

LOL so being a homosexual is equivalent to a father having incestual sex with his 8 year old daughter
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

What you do between your sheets is your business. Yall so in love with defending gay people like they little orphan kids from 3rd world countries yall dont even see them as regular people who do stuff that some people happen to find gross !*# hell. Im all for gay rights every human should have the same rights but that dont mean I agree with what every human does.

And ok so theyre born that way. well the same scientist say pedophiles and sadists are too so wheres the anti discrimination for them? Maybe in a couple decades they will be culturally accepted too. And why the hell not.

LOL so being a homosexual is equivalent to a father having incestual sex with his 8 year old daughter
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

ohwell.gif

Pedophiles aren't having consensual sex with grown men and women.
Neither are you if your sexing goats. but im not judging 

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

Nor should you. Man's gravest sin is passing judgment.

ohwell.gif

Nor should you. Man's gravest sin is passing judgment.

ohwell.gif

all jokes aside this is the best point you've made in this thread, sex with an animal is not consensual sex because you cannot communicate your intentions.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

all jokes aside this is the best point you've made in this thread, sex with an animal is not consensual sex because you cannot communicate your intentions.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

LOL @ people getting angry at gay people being defended. Human beings are incredibly selfish, every single last one of them. If it aint about me, $%%# em.
laugh.gif
Any person that gets mad about a minority being defended is undoubtedly an awful person.  These are the types of people that make me wish there actually was a Hell.  Not just any Hell either, the kind of Hell that is touted in the bible.  Every time I see someone getting pissed about the defense of homosexuals I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.

LOL @ people getting angry at gay people being defended. Human beings are incredibly selfish, every single last one of them. If it aint about me, $%%# em.
laugh.gif
Any person that gets mad about a minority being defended is undoubtedly an awful person.  These are the types of people that make me wish there actually was a Hell.  Not just any Hell either, the kind of Hell that is touted in the bible.  Every time I see someone getting pissed about the defense of homosexuals I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
My goat can walk away whenever he wants to.

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

Well in some countries its legal for a 12 year old to screw whoever she wants. If a 48 year old pedophile gets "consent" from her who are you to judge? Since he is born a pedophile. So I guess you can compare it to heterosexuals and homosexuals if you want. being that they were born that way. Or is your idea of "equal rights" only skewed to American law? How close minded of you.

ohwell.gif

roll.gif

Well in some countries its legal for a 12 year old to screw whoever she wants. If a 48 year old pedophile gets "consent" from her who are you to judge? Since he is born a pedophile. So I guess you can compare it to heterosexuals and homosexuals if you want. being that they were born that way. Or is your idea of "equal rights" only skewed to American law? How close minded of you.

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
nerd.gif
My goat can walk away whenever he wants to.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

ohwell.gif

If it's a choice/preference, though,  doesn't this legitimize anti-religious discrimination? You're not born Muslim. It's a choice. And if you choose to live that lifestyle, you're choosing to earn my hatred,  discrimination, and intolerance of your weird cultural practices. Seriously, beards and burkas? In 2010?

your condescending tone is detected 

ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

This dude really trying to $@%% on beards right now? Gonna have to get 206 in this !**+% to teabag him.

ohwell.gif

This dude really trying to $@%% on beards right now? Gonna have to get 206 in this !**+% to teabag him.

Disagreeing with your point doesn't mean I'm being condescending.  If you argue that sexuality is a choice and thus open for degradation, then religious intolerance is the natural corollary.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.

What? Did you even reading the thread?
laugh.gif

bush_reading_9-11.jpg

I'm not sure why you highlighted lobotomy's quote....that wasn't getting at me in anyway.

Wooooooooow.....gotta love NT
laugh.gif
. Sometimes I forget some people in here are still in high school/middle school.

Back
Top Bottom