NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Meangene4

More women for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We seen your posts. You aint foolin nobody.

BLATANT disrespect
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

2 consenting adults......
/argument

this.... i've never been one to involve myself in peoples private lives, not because i stand on some moral high ground, i just genuinely do not care. not even a single fiber of my being gives a damn what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

2 consenting adults......
/argument

this.... i've never been one to involve myself in peoples private lives, not because i stand on some moral high ground, i just genuinely do not care. not even a single fiber of my being gives a damn what 2 consenting adults do behind closed doors.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

LOL @ people getting angry at gay people being defended. Human beings are incredibly selfish, every single last one of them. If it aint about me, $%%# em.
laugh.gif
Any person that gets mad about a minority being defended is undoubtedly an awful person.  These are the types of people that make me wish there actually was a Hell.  Not just any Hell either, the kind of Hell that is touted in the bible.  Every time I see someone getting pissed about the defense of homosexuals I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.
Wow, out of all of the morons in this thread, you thought I was going in on Anton? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL @ people getting angry at gay people being defended. Human beings are incredibly selfish, every single last one of them. If it aint about me, $%%# em.
laugh.gif
Any person that gets mad about a minority being defended is undoubtedly an awful person.  These are the types of people that make me wish there actually was a Hell.  Not just any Hell either, the kind of Hell that is touted in the bible.  Every time I see someone getting pissed about the defense of homosexuals I get pissed knowing there isn't a Hell that would somehow afford them the chance to clean Satan's FireCum from their chin while having their prostate massaged by an oven mitt-wearing Lucifer.

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.
Wow, out of all of the morons in this thread, you thought I was going in on Anton? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're clearly not, and i have no real thoughts on this thread, that was just a shot at Anton about his views at large.  Because, well, that is essentially what he does.  That was yesterday though, not @%%#%@* with Anton today.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're clearly not, and i have no real thoughts on this thread, that was just a shot at Anton about his views at large.  Because, well, that is essentially what he does.  That was yesterday though, not @%%#%@* with Anton today.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post. Like no one is that stupid, NO ONE.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Dudes goin in on anton.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the post. Like no one is that stupid, NO ONE.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by red mpls

I didn't read through the entire thread but the last few pages are 
laugh.gif
.  Y'all are crazy.

On topic, why anyone would have a problem with who someone loves or wants to have sex with is beyond me... why they feel like those with a preference other than theirs should be denied rights based on those preferences is even more mind-boggling.

I truly believe our grandchildren will look back in shame and disbelief at this period of time and how society treats its homosexual brothers and sisters.

Yes, NT fools have no concept of history whatsoever. It's a repeating cycle, and for the most part progress always prevails.

QFT anton

Originally Posted by red mpls

I didn't read through the entire thread but the last few pages are 
laugh.gif
.  Y'all are crazy.

On topic, why anyone would have a problem with who someone loves or wants to have sex with is beyond me... why they feel like those with a preference other than theirs should be denied rights based on those preferences is even more mind-boggling.

I truly believe our grandchildren will look back in shame and disbelief at this period of time and how society treats its homosexual brothers and sisters.

Yes, NT fools have no concept of history whatsoever. It's a repeating cycle, and for the most part progress always prevails.

QFT anton

Back
Top Bottom