NT, Real Talk - What Are Women Better At Than Men vol. no sexism, dont lock, dead serious

raising children
academics....up until grad school stats shoe women generally perform better than men.
Being healthy...men die earlier and have highers risks of most chronic illnesses

will post more

raising children
academics....up until grad school stats shoe women generally perform better than men.
Being healthy...men die earlier and have highers risks of most chronic illnesses

will post more

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

usainboltisfast wrote:
Nice screen name 
indifferent.gif

As if yours is better...At least my username is based off someone with talent and admirable. Yours on the other hand is an splash in the pan entertainer's name you thought it would be "unique" to modify to your liking but you are just as unique as someone wearing a bape hoody in 2008.

#LebronJamesIsGoodAtBasketball

usainboltisfast wrote:
Nice screen name 
indifferent.gif

As if yours is better...At least my username is based off someone with talent and admirable. Yours on the other hand is an splash in the pan entertainer's name you thought it would be "unique" to modify to your liking but you are just as unique as someone wearing a bape hoody in 2008.

usainboltisfast wrote:
Nice screen name 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

usainboltisfast wrote:
Nice screen name 
indifferent.gif

#LebronJamesIsGoodAtBasketball

marrying into money

attending HBCU's

this was already stated but sandwich architecture

cheating during soccer games

getting custody of the child during a divorce

softball

marrying into money

attending HBCU's

this was already stated but sandwich architecture

cheating during soccer games

getting custody of the child during a divorce