NT, Real Talk - What Are Women Better At Than Men vol. no sexism, dont lock, dead serious

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

usainboltisfast wrote:
Nice screen name 
indifferent.gif

As if yours is better...At least my username is based off someone with talent and admirable. Yours on the other hand is an splash in the pan entertainer's name you thought it would be "unique" to modify to your liking but you are just as unique as someone wearing a bape hoody in 2008.

Bullet-Hole-Brushes-psd15359.png

usainboltisfast wrote:
Nice screen name 
indifferent.gif

As if yours is better...At least my username is based off someone with talent and admirable. Yours on the other hand is an splash in the pan entertainer's name you thought it would be "unique" to modify to your liking but you are just as unique as someone wearing a bape hoody in 2008.

Bullet-Hole-Brushes-psd15359.png

usainboltisfast wrote:
Nice screen name 
indifferent.gif

i'm mad
mad.gif

usainboltisfast wrote:
Nice screen name 
indifferent.gif

i'm mad
mad.gif

This thread wont end well, but [+]
women, typically, express their feelings better than us men.

This thread wont end well, but [+]
women, typically, express their feelings better than us men.

i think amongst our generation being more motivated to succeed. more women in schools and what not with drive to attain careers...etc. minus the gold diggers and jos

i think amongst our generation being more motivated to succeed. more women in schools and what not with drive to attain careers...etc. minus the gold diggers and jos

playing "mind" games
being decieving
faking it(LOL!!!!)
opening up
arguing
cheating
being friendly...

all I got.

playing "mind" games
being decieving
faking it(LOL!!!!)
opening up
arguing
cheating
being friendly...

all I got.

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

marrying into money

attending HBCU's

this was already stated but sandwich architecture

cheating during soccer games

getting custody of the child during a divorce

softball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Manipulation

This

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

marrying into money

attending HBCU's

this was already stated but sandwich architecture

cheating during soccer games

getting custody of the child during a divorce

softball
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nat Turner

Manipulation

This

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

This.

More women got doctorate degrees than men this year for the first time ever.  The only thing holding women back is men.  Not talent and not drive.  Men hold positions of power and are not going to give them up to women no matter how qualified they are.

But to answer the question, nothing and everything.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

This.

More women got doctorate degrees than men this year for the first time ever.  The only thing holding women back is men.  Not talent and not drive.  Men hold positions of power and are not going to give them up to women no matter how qualified they are.

But to answer the question, nothing and everything.

Back
Top Bottom