NT, Recommend me a comfortable pair of shoes for walking

Landed a summer job at Walgreens and manager said any shoe will do as long as its primarily black. Any ideas? I was thinking some free runs or roshe if they have it in all black. I was told that I would be mostly standing and walking all day. Open to any suggestions.

I love walking in Free Run 2, if you need an all black pair, I'd definitely try and find a pair.
9i8ktx.jpg

I'm wearing New Balance CEOs trainers right now and they're great. Super comfy and they look fine with khakis and a polo. Plain black leather with black everything else. Pretty cheap too.

The hypebeast in me wants to cop the Free Run +2 in all black but the cheapest I could find them for is $80. All black lunar glides +3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Roshe Runs.

They're much better than Free Runs, I promise you that.

My brother has the Rosherun, Free Runs felt better. 
I still can't come around to how the Rosherun looks either.

I don't think Rosherun comes in all black though, closest is black with white sole.

get the roshe i feel like im walking on marsshamellows when i wear them.

Can't take my Lunarswift +3's off my feet so yeah i'd recommend those or some Free's.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Roshe Runs.

They're much better than Free Runs, I promise you that.

My brother has the Rosherun, Free Runs felt better. 
I still can't come around to how the Rosherun looks either.

I don't think Rosherun comes in all black though, closest is black with white sole.
Hmm, for me, the free runs just felt like it's there (not sure if you know what I mean), but when I first wore the Roshes, there definitely was comfort.

OP, which Walgreens, you from SF right? LMK. Union fee is bout to be a @!%$$. <- I take that back, summer jobs @ Walgreens don't have union fees.

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Cole Haan, Florsheim, Bostonians, Wallabees (Blk/Blk Leather or the Blk Suede)
Most comfortable shoes I have.

I agree with the Roshe Run. Have the black.red colorway and like them better than my Free Run 2's.

for walking? id prob go with a pair of new balances or like others said, roshe runs, i got the red/white and iguanas. good shoe for a good price.

Asics gel Nimbus 13 or 14, ugly as hell but are much more comfortable than nike free/roshe runs. My free runs feel stiff as hell in comparison to the plush ride of these.

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Asics gel Nimbus 13 or 14, ugly as hell but are much more comfortable than nike free/roshe runs. My free runs feel stiff as hell in comparison to the plush ride of these.
asics are a godsend for retail
those roshe's are
sick.gif
, every time i see them in public i think "this dude must be an NTer..."

I'm surprised at how many people do not like Free Run 2s. I run in LunarGlides and those are great for running but for walking, I simply prefer the FR2s. I don't know, maybe I prefer the less padded, barefoot feel when walking? It's just not uncomfortable to me, not like wearing chucks. It's hard to describe. I do like it best in terms of looks, it doesn't look bulky at all.

Reebok Zigtechs

I bought these for work, as I'm on my feet all day, and use them for the gym. Most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. It's like walking on clouds.

Back
Top Bottom