NT Recommend me a truck or SUV! Budget around 35 K please

Im gonna be in the market this winter for a truck or SUV.  I'd like to keep it below 35, but if something blows me away for 38, I'd consider that too if you feel me.  Also, I don't need to spend much.  I good 08, 09 for 18 would be great too..  Whats out there for me??

Cop a crossover like the GMC Acadia. Better gas mileage. If u get anything GMC make sure splurge on the GMC protection plan major guard

if its for winter, get an SUV

on pickup trucks its too light on the back and you can tail whip easily, you'll need a few sand bags to put in the back

i drive a truck and i hate making u-turns or any sort of turns on the road

You can get an '07 Tahoe for around $25K at most. Then, you have an extra $10K to save, spend, or put it in the Tahoe.

If you have family get an SUV, if it's just you get a truck.

Silverado or Ram (seen some good ones here in Texas for 20-25k)

If you want something a little bigger look for a Tundra.

If you want an SUV get Tahoe.

Price (probably) depends on where you live...

Originally Posted by jrp44

Can't go wrong with a Tahoe

Find an 08-09 with low miles. 
pimp.gif

Im not too too knowledgeable on big SUV's or trucks, but what makes the Tahoe so good? I never hear anything bad about them.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Im not too too knowledgeable on big SUV's or trucks, but what makes the Tahoe so good? I never hear anything bad about them.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

chevy makes great trucks/SUV and theres a reason you never heard anything bad because they RARELY have problems. they are reliable as hell, you can put as many miles as you want on them. Plus they are one of the best looking SUVs on the road.

Tahoe>>>>>>Escalade in looks and reliability

what does everyone think about 4runners?

my girl just got a brand new audi Q5 for about 35,000.. really nice.. but sounds like you want something a little more rugged..

my boy has a tahoe and loves it.. someone hit him and wrecked the one he had.. so he went and got another one once insurance was sorted

Back
Top Bottom