NT, Recommend some drinks vol. bye bye '07

ight NT i know a lot of people party all the time and +*** here...

Anyone got some suggestions on some good drinks to have on new years eve besides champagne?

Just get some good alcohol and you'll be good. New Years is the only time of year I buy the "good stuff", its a celebration so why not?

My recommendations:
-Patron (straight up shots for you and your close friends)
pimp.gif

-Jack Daniels x coke (it never fails)
-Skyy 90 (mixes extremely well with anything)-supposedly this stuff is distilled so well it wont give any hangovers
-Barcadi O peach (for the ladies they love this stuff
grin.gif
)

I highly suggest staying away from 99 apples/oranges/etc this stuff will put you in the worst situations ever! This comes from personal experience and fromfriends experiences drinking this evilness. TRUST ME!
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Patron, Andre` peach passion or strawberry carbonated wine, and you cant go wrong with some Smirnoff Ice (I drink Smirnoff all tha time because I hate regularbeer)

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Patron, Andre` peach passion or strawberry carbonated wine, and you cant go wrong with some Smirnoff Ice (I drink Smirnoff all tha time because I hate regular beer)

Pics?

Originally Posted by mynamesarnold

Strawberry or Peach Passion Andre` carbonated wine
Is that a wine cooler? if so...
laugh.gif
, no offense.
na its just carbonated wine. I dont buy tha stuff, I'm 18, I just drink whatever my brother buys and whatever is at tha party. those were justa few things that came to mind
eyes.gif

Get some Jose Cuervo Black Medallion, mix it with sunny D and add a touch of grenadine syrup.

If your looking for something a bit different that involves champagne, try a Flirtiny.

20 oz Champagne
1 lemon
1 orange
40 oz pineapple juice
10 oz vodka

pimp.gif

If you want me to suggest more, just ask or PM me, ill be glad to throw some recipies your way.

I highly suggest staying away from 99 apples/oranges/etc this stuff will put you in the worst situations ever!

yea that is true. That stuff put me to sleep like 4-5 different times in a like 12 min period
laugh.gif
Granted i had more than half the bottle to myself but thats neither here nor there
tongue.gif

Cranberry with Vodka.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NT, Recommend some drinks vol. bye bye '07
Golden Grain or Everclear go hard or dont go at all. Its new years [**** V] BAAABBBBBYYYY [**** V]

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

niketalk is full of lightweights, my god.

smirnoff ice, wine coolers, flirtinis?

jesus christ.

Seriously.
I know sophomores in HS that would drink Everclear straight if they wanted.

Here is a great drink that females will love and so will dudes, Bacardi Coco and pineapple juice. Trust me its great and will get you drunk.
Bacardi Grand Mellon, Peach, or Razz, you cant go wrong with any one of these. Once again they taste good and will get you drunk.
Just throw a bacardi party, that will do the job. We threw one at the end of the semester, and please believe everyone was done
pimp.gif
. It was a great night

Sailor Jerry and Coke if ya want to get sloppy.
Gin and tonics if ya want the nice buzz, but not on your*%%* drunk.
Jack Daniels Single Barrel and Coke if ya got the dough.
beer if you are a cheap*%%*..
and to dude up there drinking wine coolers and smirnoffs....not a good look.
smh.gif

-J-

Back
Top Bottom