NT school me on bars, bout to turn 21

Eminem would say its akin to devising a rhyming skelton. "Stat" rhymes with splat and "gnat" and so on. Then apply a rhythmic melody of perhaps 8-9 syllables and insert "swag" asphyxiating accents. Combine together 16 of these limerick lines to form an acceptable prose.

Eminem would say its akin to devising a rhyming skelton. "Stat" rhymes with splat and "gnat" and so on. Then apply a rhythmic melody of perhaps 8-9 syllables and insert "swag" asphyxiating accents. Combine together 16 of these limerick lines to form an acceptable prose.

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by swizzc

take a tampon
soak it in vodka
stick it up your butt
wont have to buy drinks all night, you'll be hammered bro!
pimp.gif

are you #@@@#!! serious?
laugh.gif
Funny thing is, it's scientifically proven that taking in alcohol from your rear-end gets you drunk a lot faster
laugh.gif
eff that.  put a pill up your %@*.  rollin rollin rollin
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Originally Posted by swizzc

take a tampon
soak it in vodka
stick it up your butt
wont have to buy drinks all night, you'll be hammered bro!
pimp.gif

are you #@@@#!! serious?
laugh.gif
Funny thing is, it's scientifically proven that taking in alcohol from your rear-end gets you drunk a lot faster
laugh.gif
eff that.  put a pill up your %@*.  rollin rollin rollin
pimp.gif

Pre-game
Bring cash unless you plan on opening a tab
Vodka+Cran, Screwdriver, Lemon Drop, Long Island Iced Tea, Vodka Sour, Vodka Seven
I'm not a really a vodka person but those are good
As stated strike a convo before you buy a girl a drink
Make sure you have food in your stomach etc

Pre-game
Bring cash unless you plan on opening a tab
Vodka+Cran, Screwdriver, Lemon Drop, Long Island Iced Tea, Vodka Sour, Vodka Seven
I'm not a really a vodka person but those are good
As stated strike a convo before you buy a girl a drink
Make sure you have food in your stomach etc

if a girl wants a drink, just get her a vodka cherry sour, failproof and its your excuse to drink something delicious
laugh.gif

if a girl wants a drink, just get her a vodka cherry sour, failproof and its your excuse to drink something delicious
laugh.gif

sit at the bar...put all your cash on the counter to make it look like your gonna spend all of it, you'll get a free drink every second or 3rd drink and you look like a g doing that...but stay with the come @ me bro face
pimp.gif

sit at the bar...put all your cash on the counter to make it look like your gonna spend all of it, you'll get a free drink every second or 3rd drink and you look like a g doing that...but stay with the come @ me bro face
pimp.gif

Bars in 2003...Socialize and try to get gratified.
Bars in 2011...Look hard and talk to no one. 

Bars in 2003...Socialize and try to get gratified.
Bars in 2011...Look hard and talk to no one. 

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

So my birthday is on wed, and I'm going to a bar on Saturday. Never been...should I be expecting a whole bunch of drunk people?

Im about to pre game before I go.
happy.gif

btw what do I order? Don't know any names of drinks...vodka is preferred

hopefully do not see my ex, if you remember the break up before v day thread

Thats cool and my birthday will be thursday!
I'll be 22.I've never drunk at a bar I just go to the liquor store to buy it. But I can reccomend that you drink Hennessy if it's available if you plan on drinking at the bar. Hennessy is liquid gold. You have to swallow fast though as it's pretty strong   but it gets you right especially if you drink a lot.
wink.gif

090518-santorini-hennessy-vs-dancing-on-tough-a.jpg

So my birthday is on wed, and I'm going to a bar on Saturday. Never been...should I be expecting a whole bunch of drunk people?

happy.gif

I'll be 22.I've never drunk at a bar I just go to the liquor store to buy it. But I can reccomend that you drink Hennessy if it's available if you plan on drinking at the bar. Hennessy is liquid gold. You have to swallow fast though as it's pretty strong   but it gets you right especially if you drink a lot.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

happy.gif

wink.gif

gonna make this man broke by the end of the night lol

Back
Top Bottom