NT, School me on Kobe PE III's

kobepeiii.jpg

I honestly don't know much about them at all, and can't find much info.  Absolute
pimp.gif
though.

Forum search didn't return much info on them either... can't say I didn't try.  
eyes.gif
  Does anyone have more info on how rare they are/more pics?

56a26dc1f90fd026a7665c766519174a675636b2_r.jpg

I'm not sure what year is this.. Kobe, still in # 8, w/ his PE 3's...

only diggin for info because i might be getting a SUPER beat pair tomorrow... i'll post pics in legit check after i get them.

best part is, they're free.

worst part is, they might not be legit.

50-50 shot here haha... if they're legit, i have a nice restoration project for summer. 
pimp.gif

edit: if they're not, i have something to do garden work in. 
eyes.gif

Yeah I remember those, funny thing was that those were "confirmed" to drop in 2003. A very very reliable NTer "confirmed" that those III's were gonna drop and they never did. I forgot who was the NTer that confirmed them but it was a highly respectable NTer.

These shoes never released. Kobe was wearing these after the White/Cements dropped. I remember he busted out a pair of True Blues for the All Star Game as well

Just found DependableJay's old Kobe PE collection thread, knew I had seen these in private possession somewhere before...

24627md.jpg

68e8ie.jpg

Original thread here.

I can't help but be jealous 
frown.gif

That said, does anyone know how many of these were made?  I see them pop up from time to time in collections...

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

These shoes never released. Kobe was wearing these after the White/Cements dropped. I remember he busted out a pair of True Blues for the All Star Game as well
didnt everyone that all star game wear TB 3s? since it was jordans last all star game?

^^^ Nah, only a handful of players wore Jordans. I think CWebb wore XVI's in the first half of the game, then switched shoes.

Attaq

Originally Posted by HJDM

Just found DependableJay's old Kobe PE collection thread, knew I had seen these in private possession somewhere before...

24627md.jpg

68e8ie.jpg

Original thread here.

frown.gif

That said, does anyone know how many of these were made?  I see them pop up from time to time in collections...

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Finn

Yeah I remember those, funny thing was that those were "confirmed" to drop in 2003. A very very reliable NTer "confirmed" that those III's were gonna drop and they never did. I forgot who was the NTer that confirmed them but it was a highly respectable NTer.

Word? That would have been great. Considering how JB does retros these days, I wouldn't buy if they made them in the future, although I would have purchased in '03 without hesitation.

Originally Posted by DimSum9

Originally Posted by HJDM

24627md.jpg

68e8ie.jpg

Original thread here.

frown.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif
THOSE VIII ARE 
pimp.gif
!!!!!!!

hope they release these retro III's, heck they made a lakers version of 1's and VI's why not these..

Most likely unknown how many pairs were made. One thing is for certain, only a handful at the most. I'm sure Kobe has a pair or 2 in his closet and Jay has his pair. I think Jay's pair is the only one I have actually seen thru the years.

Back
Top Bottom