NT, School Me On Lucid Dreaming

Gonna try this tonight if I ever get to sleep.... stupid Econ test
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone else is trying and gets results, make sure to post here!

Gonna try this tonight if I ever get to sleep.... stupid Econ test
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone else is trying and gets results, make sure to post here!

Iv had many lucid dreams i even remember my first one, i think it was sometime in middle school and i was having a dream about war and somehow i just remember thinking to myself "man theres no way this is real" and i literally just stood up from behind the bunker and started murking people
laugh.gif
didnt last to long after that though before i woke up

Iv had many lucid dreams i even remember my first one, i think it was sometime in middle school and i was having a dream about war and somehow i just remember thinking to myself "man theres no way this is real" and i literally just stood up from behind the bunker and started murking people
laugh.gif
didnt last to long after that though before i woke up

This would happen to me all the time when I was younger like in elementary/middle school. I don't know how I picked it up but I remember learning how to control it eventually. In my dream I would squeeze my fists together and then start to fly around. If something was scary I would blink my eyes in my dream and wake up. Worked like a charm all the time.

This would happen to me all the time when I was younger like in elementary/middle school. I don't know how I picked it up but I remember learning how to control it eventually. In my dream I would squeeze my fists together and then start to fly around. If something was scary I would blink my eyes in my dream and wake up. Worked like a charm all the time.

I got myself to do it last night, but while I was in there, it felt like I had sleep paralysis.
I'm gonna give it another shot tonight and try and break out of it and do some walking or something.

I got myself to do it last night, but while I was in there, it felt like I had sleep paralysis.
I'm gonna give it another shot tonight and try and break out of it and do some walking or something.

if Lucid Dreaming = Sleep Paralysis

(which it sounds like it does)

i aint with it

if Lucid Dreaming = Sleep Paralysis

(which it sounds like it does)

i aint with it

highly doubt you've taken DMT, and if you did, you won't need it to help you lucid dream cuz youll already be trippin balls

laugh.gif

Anyways, Im trying to learn how to 'lucid dream,' but recently I havent had any dreams and have never controlled a dream before. I wanna learn so bad! I bet it's dope as hell.. but I guess it can you can have a bad "trip" too, similir to sleep paralysis, which I hate cuz it scares the %#%@ outta me.

I heard if u think of an empty parking lot before u sleeep itll help you with the lucid dreaming? Hasnt worked for me yet. I might nap now and hope I can realize im dreaming lol

highly doubt you've taken DMT, and if you did, you won't need it to help you lucid dream cuz youll already be trippin balls

laugh.gif

Anyways, Im trying to learn how to 'lucid dream,' but recently I havent had any dreams and have never controlled a dream before. I wanna learn so bad! I bet it's dope as hell.. but I guess it can you can have a bad "trip" too, similir to sleep paralysis, which I hate cuz it scares the %#%@ outta me.

I heard if u think of an empty parking lot before u sleeep itll help you with the lucid dreaming? Hasnt worked for me yet. I might nap now and hope I can realize im dreaming lol

finding out the mistakes in your dreams is one way be aware as possible

i found some extra fitteds in my closet & put the pieces together

started doing kamahamahas in my dream nonstop afterwords

heard eating ice cream before you sleep can help also

finding out the mistakes in your dreams is one way be aware as possible

i found some extra fitteds in my closet & put the pieces together

started doing kamahamahas in my dream nonstop afterwords

heard eating ice cream before you sleep can help also

because of inception and the concept of lucid dreaming, i have been thinking a lot about my dreams. Sometimes, i think about them too much where i start tripping about my existence. lol damn you NOLAN!

because of inception and the concept of lucid dreaming, i have been thinking a lot about my dreams. Sometimes, i think about them too much where i start tripping about my existence. lol damn you NOLAN!

If you ever experience a lucid dream, try to fall asleep again within your dream.

It's going to be a hell of a night.

If you ever experience a lucid dream, try to fall asleep again within your dream.

It's going to be a hell of a night.

go buy the cig patch and put it on right b4 yu go to bed, then you will know what lucid dreaming is 4 sure. its crazy as fu&%

go buy the cig patch and put it on right b4 yu go to bed, then you will know what lucid dreaming is 4 sure. its crazy as fu&%

Back
Top Bottom